Jump to content

Are the Hotels (in Pattaya) similar visitor friendly with Covid-19 now?


Recommended Posts

ASQ hotel you mean! 

1 hour ago, SwissHolidayer said:

A question about the Hotels in Pattaya.

Do we have some reports about the "visitor friendly" Hotels due to Covid-19?

 

Same "friendly" like before?

Or is it now impossible, that my friend come to visit me in my booked hotel?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Olmate said:

ASQ hotel you mean! 

Sure not. Absolutely no visitors from outside.

Sounds more like "guest friendly" hotels who allow outsiders to the room preferably from opposite sex. A friend told me about it :whistling:

Can't help with up-to-date info.

Just guessing that there is zero change in policies as long as the guests don't travel from outside provinces or the like.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/22/2021 at 7:45 PM, KhunBENQ said:

Sure not. Absolutely no visitors from outside.

Sounds more like "guest friendly" hotels who allow outsiders to the room preferably from opposite sex. A friend told me about it :whistling:

Can't help with up-to-date info.

Just guessing that there is zero change in policies as long as the guests don't travel from outside provinces or the like.

 

Also possible some hotels are frightened to have 'short-time' quests. If someone tests positive and the tracing finds this hotel in the links of passing of the virus could spell big trouble for the owner/manager of the hotel.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, scorecard said:

 

Also possible some hotels are frightened to have 'short-time' quests. If someone tests positive and the tracing finds this hotel in the links of passing of the virus could spell big trouble for the owner/manager of the hotel.

    And frightened they will be publicly revealed/labelled as a hotspot and/or the cause of a local lockdown of all business etc., activities.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/22/2021 at 5:22 AM, SwissHolidayer said:

A question about the Hotels in Pattaya.

Do we have some reports about the "visitor friendly" Hotels due to Covid-19?

 

Same "friendly" like before?

Or is it now impossible, that my friend come to visit me in my booked hotel?

When are you arriving?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/22/2021 at 12:22 PM, SwissHolidayer said:

A question about the Hotels in Pattaya.

Do we have some reports about the "visitor friendly" Hotels due to Covid-19?

 

Same "friendly" like before?

Or is it now impossible, that my friend come to visit me in my booked hotel?

Depends on what you mean by "friendly".. 

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, bartender100 said:

When are you arriving?

That reminds me of a hi-so friend I used to know, I know she was posh because she would say "I think I'm arriving".. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, hotchilli said:

That reminds me of a hi-so friend I used to know, I know she was posh because she would say "I think I'm arriving".. 

to which you replied "too late darling I`ve finished already"....:clap2:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...