Arnold Schwarzenegger Gave The Perfect Response After Receiving COVID-19 Vaccine

snoop1130

Arnold Schwarzenegger Gave The Perfect Response After Receiving COVID-19 Vaccine

By SARAH EL-MAHMOUD

ae7a5884c2dab8d2920a923dc0a4384d543f3120.jpg

Terminator legend and former California governor Arnold Schwarzenegger has spent most of this past year year focused on spreading the word about the global community adhering to safety guidelines in response to the tragic COVID-19 pandemic. The actor has posted frequent updates urging his fans to wear masks, even selling his own with “We’ll Be Back” on the front, as well as supporting charities dedicated to helping those most deeply affected by the coronavirus.

As of Wednesday, Arnold Schwarzenegger has officially become one of the first California 65-and-older residents to receive his first of two doses of the COVID-19 vaccine. The actor shared his trip to Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles where the vaccine was administered to him while he was in his car. 

Full Story: https://www.cinemablend.com/news/2561705/arnold-schwarzenegger-gave-the-perfect-response-after-receiving-covid-19-vaccine

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Yeah, they couldn't just say that he said "Come with me if you want to live!".

No, you have to read half the story here, then click on the link and scroll down to see the copied Tweet.

Click bait <deleted>.

• Confused 2

On 1/23/2021 at 8:21 AM, teatime101 said:

I have a mountain of respect for Arnold. He's passionate about the environment and the importance of education. He would have made a brilliant president, even though he is a Republican, LOL.

I think he's old enough.

"Today was a good day. I have never been happier to wait in a line. If you’re eligible, join me and sign up to get your vaccine. Come with me if you want to live!"

I like Arnold, but that was a stupid statement in my opinion as we are learning more and more that Covid-19 isn't a sure killer, nothing to do with you dying if you don't get the vaccine, lots of people getting infected and recovering, but we don't here about that, do we ?

Edited by 4MyEgo
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

"Today was a good day. I have never been happier to wait in a line. If you’re eligible, join me and sign up to get your vaccine. Come with me if you want to live!"

I like Arnold, but that was a stupid statement in my opinion as we are learning more and more that Covid-19 isn't a sure killer, nothing to do with you dying if you don't get the vaccine, lots of people getting infected and recovering, but we don't here about that, do we ?

Most people survive a round or two of Russian roulette also and when executed correctly nobody else is endangered.  Move along ... nothing here!

Edited by gamb00ler
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1