Danish man arrested for alleged drug dealing in Pattaya

rooster59

If he was active for 7 years no doubt someone was turning a blind eye, his mistake, IMHO, was building up assets here: 

"Police also seized a number of assets belonging to the man including condominium units, motorcycles and a car, the total value of which was 10,690,000 baht."

That's just too tempting.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, rooster59 said:

Police said the man had been dealing methamphetamine to foreigners and Thais in Pattaya for the last seven years

Why did the police wait 7 years?!? Obviously something went wrong in the envelope department...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, rooster59 said:

Danish man arrested for alleged drug dealing in Pattaya

29ada79eb630c9fb5b626e7a45b2fe555c0d1046b8ac5feda84a0aa451b9dbd9.jpg

Image: Siam Rath

A Danish man who police say is a drug dealer has been arrested in Pattaya.

The 51 year old man was arrested at a coffee shop inside Bangkok Pattaya Hospital in a sting operation carried out by Region 2 Police and officers from Thailand’s Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA).

Police said the man had been dealing methamphetamine to foreigners and Thais in Pattaya for the last seven years. The man’s drug dealing had made him a considerable amount of money, enabling him to purchase a number of properties in the area.

The arrest came after the Dane was contacted by an informant who claimed he was organising a drug party and needed 10 grams of crystal meth.

The Dane allegedly offered the informant crystal meth at 1,000 baht per gram with a deposit of 5,000 baht. He also said he would give the informant some ‘sex party’ drugs - namely kamagra and liquid ketamine - free of charge.

Delivery of the drugs was arranged at the coffee shop at Bangkok Pattaya Hospital. 

As the drugs were handed over, officers arrested the Danish man, who was found to be in possession of 12.04 grams of crystal meth, 8 kamagra tablets, 89.83 grams of liquid ketamine, 4.5 methamphetamine tablets (yaba).

Police also seized a number of assets belonging to the man including condominium units, motorcycles and a car, the total value of which was 10,690,000 baht.

The man has been charged with multiple drug offences including selling and possession of a category one drug.

Source: Siam Rath

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2021-01-23

51 years old?  Bye bye life!  He's going to be very proud of himself now, and happy for sure!  Dumbass...

9 hours ago, rooster59 said:

Police also seized a number of assets belonging to the man including condominium units, motorcycles and a car, the total value of which was 10,690,000 baht.

This will certainly hit him hard - ending up penniless and being either imprisoned or deported!!

1 hour ago, shackleton said:

He was selling drugs for 7. years surprised that long and getting away with it

Well all his ill earned gains are now gone  and jail time coming up 

Well there would have been no point in busting him when he was just getting started.

Let him build up his assets and then the bust would be worthwhile. 

11 hours ago, PatOngo said:

Of course not! If they did that, imagine how much time they would spend checking Nigerians! They don't even check Burmese, Lao or Cambodians! ????

A good example of why to ban via free travel. Keep criminals out of "Thighland" Dont think the "Dane" came to Thailand and suddenly became a drug dealer.

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, rooster59 said:

The man has been charged with multiple drug offences including selling and possession of a category one drug.

he is toast.RIP

Edited by pattayadude

20 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

OK, legalise ‘some’ drugs - Marijuana is a perfect example of something which should be legalised. 

But, do you really want society running around on Crystal Meth ??? driving, riding motorcycles etc ?

I would agree with most drugs, but Meth would increase your awareness.

Wasn't it invented in WW2 and used by the RAF on long bombing missions in order to stay awake?

On 1/23/2021 at 9:35 AM, quake said:

Legalize drugs and put the bad guys out of business.

and governments can collect tax, and it will also create jobs for some people.

They should model Thailand on Holland and that will bring tourists and employment, but the law on the hard stuff needs to be kept

• Sad 1

ive used to try most things back in my youth and had some amazing fun times but age and some common sense prevailed and I stick strictly to the green..a good way of looking at addiction and life in general is...nothing in life is free it all has a price most noticeably health (as well as wealth) im all for decriminalisation loads of people in jails are not REAL criminals many on using charges.One thing life has taught me about people though is , some have very addictive personality and nature and these people would become addicted to paints glues or aerosols if other drugs were not available.Control I think is the key together with education.Many drug overdoses are accidental and this is because the quality and additives change by the minute..Try this question which has been on my mind for many years..If someone knowingly cut drugs with a known poison or toxin isn't that person a murderer?

• Thanks 1

How can this Dane live in Thailand for 7 years , dealing drugs and the police obviously knew about him. 
And then invest drug money in properties, all very open , just crazy! 

Please do not compare a glass of beer to meth, thanks.  

I drink one "healthy" glass of beer to my dinner, then I drink one glass of "healthy" red wine in the evening. 

And then you think you can take meth like it was beer, once a drug addict, always a drug addict....

This discussion is ridicilus.