Married Men: Do you enjoy 'a bit on the side?'

WineOh

Well to be frank, just a little bit. In two mariages with a total duration of 40 years, only twice did I "fall in love" and "consumed" it. But I had probably 500 lunch time "flying <deleted>s, some of which quite gratifying... and still going, without any regrets nor guilt. ????

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, WineOh said:

Heterosexual men are hardwire biologically to have sex with as many different women as possible.

It is hardwired into their DNA to promote procreation and ensure the survival of the human race.

It is social morals that stop many men from unzipping their shorts. 

You can tell yourself whatever you like .. its not like that for me. Maybe you didnt get much action when you were a lad and now think you are Benjamin Button.

Anyway, its upto you what you do and you will view it your way and I will view it mine. It takes all sorts after all

Edited by CraigInBangkok
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

I've been with my current wife nearly 6 years.

I've had so much sex with other women in my head its unreal. 

NO, I have not and would not cheat on my wife.

That said, I've had some good times with schoolgirls and maids in my 6 years to my wife ????

My mind, if you need to have sex with another person whilst married - and you're not both swingers - then you married the wrong person. 

School girls......yikes.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Antonymous said:

I absolutely never even think about having a bit on the side since I got married. Ridiculous immoral notion.

On a related topic. Does your wife read TV and know your avatar? Mine does.

Which is why, Antonymous says, quote, "I absolutely never even think about having a bit on the side since I got married. Ridiculous immoral notion." 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, WineOh said:

The thai wives have no hang ups about their fellas cheating on them every other day...

Do they cheat? In which way? Do these guys love their mia nois? Do the Thai wives miss the sex with their old husbands? Or are they happy when he jumps around on another woman because then she doesn't have to do that job.

1 minute ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Personally I think it's different.

Let's compare it to food. I love the way my gf cooks and I eat it almost everyday.

But I also like the taste of food which was prepared by other chefs. It makes life more exiting to have something different from time to time. And then the food back home still tastes good.

Yeah I get the analogy but I don't have any emotional connection with my wifes food.

Anyway, I get we are built differently and have different things we value, so its all good !

all of them were well educated with good jobs and good social circles. 

Would that type of people openly admit about their sexual exploits?

What are your thoughts?

Difficult to 'generalise' such behaviour.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, CraigInBangkok said:
32 minutes ago, WineOh said:

Heterosexual men are hardwire biologically to have sex with as many different women as possible.

It is hardwired into their DNA to promote procreation and ensure the survival of the human race.

It is social morals that stop many men from unzipping their shorts. 

You can tell yourself whatever you like .. its not like that for me. Maybe you didnt get much action when you were a lad and now think you are Benjamin Button.

Anyway, its upto you what you do and you will view it your way and I will view it mine. It takes all sorts after all

It is hardwired. All men are programmed to have sex with many women to spread their genes.

But in most cultures that is not socially accepted. And obviously all those religious leaders tell men what they shouldn't do.

But deep down men want to have sex with many women - and in Thailand they often have the opportunities.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1