Married Men: Do you enjoy 'a bit on the side?'

WineOh

7 minutes ago, Pravda said:

My previous Thai wife was nice too.

And the one before that and that?

8 minutes ago, Pravda said:

outside the bedroom they were very unpleasant and vile human beings. 

so, are you saying the good girls are good but the bad girls are better... or nice to have a selection to mix and match? 

16 minutes ago, WineOh said:

Out of all the wives at the table not a single one of them seemed hurt or angry

you get a nice guy who treats you well and w/respect and is a good provider, you are way ahead of the game - - give him some rope and you will keep him - give him a hard time and if the mia noy is more pleasant, he might opt out and go for her... I have seen this attitude proceed happily for all involved in upper class Thais - - in lower earners, it gets more difficult because they can't support 2 families... 

Practicality triumphs over the fleeting flurry of romance.. 

• Like 1

In my experience, when I lived in Bangkok I knew a few mia noi's it took a while to sink in how acceptable it was, what I did learn later that it's not acceptable amongst Mia Farang because everytime I suggested it, the reply was "Upto You" 

My wife now of 13 years her mother was a Mia Noi, so you would think she would be a little more understanding, I think not!

13 minutes ago, 1FinickyOne said:

so, are you saying the good girls are good but the bad girls are better... or nice to have a selection to mix and match? 

Funny. That's exactly what she used to say. At the end of the day she is still manipulating and vile. 

If you want her number she works at 3M and won't charge you anything as an "intelligent and independent woman".... Well that's what she thinks of herself anyway. You'll be domesticated within 1 hour. 

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, WineOh said:

Out of all the wives at the table not a single one of them seemed hurt or angry that their fellas were nailing other women. In fact, to be honest, they seemed to like it.

Only according to the male mind-readers that were present and the male OP, no?

And thus the fragile male ego is deceived.

Again.

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

Only according to the male mind-readers that were present and the male OP, no?

And thus the fragile male ego is deceived.

Again.

Do you ever just look at something for what it actually is???

We live in a different culture mate.

It is still acceptable here for a married man to have other sexual partners.

This is a fact.

45 minutes ago, 1FinickyOne said:

- in lower earners, it gets more difficult because they can't support 2 families... 

Can't blame my sister-in-law's Thai husband for trying though. He thought he could run with the big dawgs and have a mia noi in Chonburi but when the budget became an issue, he suggested that they all move in together. A ménage à trois for economy's sake as it were? After weeks of mental bludgeoning, he finally persuaded his mia luang up in Udon to go with his novel idea. So they drove through the night to his mia noi's house only to find she had gone out... after changing all the locks.

PS: Sister-in-law is now single and available.

Edited by NanLaew
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, WineOh said:

What are your thoughts?

Any wife that doesn't give sex to her husband when he wants it doesn't have any reason to complain if he plays away. That is sex every day- no "headaches" or other such like "excuse".

It is my opinion that men get married to have sex- end of.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

It is my opinion that men get married to have sex- end of.

I'm lucky if I get it once a week from the wife at the minute.

I'm not a*sed like cos i'm getting it daily outside ???? 

(or I was until this lockdown happened again!)

1 hour ago, WineOh said:

This is my whole point.

this thread was about a sample portion of local Thai people at a dinner party discussing Mia Nois. Out of all the wives at the table not a single one of them seemed hurt or angry that their fellas were nailing other women. In fact, to be honest, they seemed to like it.

these women were anything but hurt, sir ????

If you think women, Thai or otherwise, are not hurt if their husband is cheating on them, I really don't know what to say! Of course they are hurt. 

Maybe you are trying to justify your own cheating or something; very strange post. 

Thai people have a very indirect way of communication and to talk about their mia nois in front of their wives is something I really can't see happening, unless you came across some sort of cultish wife-swapping club. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Neeranam said:

A man who has no empathy for his wife's emotional needs and places his own sexual needs above intimacy and relationship with his wife, needs psychological help.

Mate ???? 

you are funny.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

If you think women, Thai or otherwise, are not hurt if their husband is cheating on them, I really don't know what to say! Of course they are hurt. 

Maybe you are trying to justify your own cheating or something; very strange post. 

Thai people have a very indirect way of communication and to talk about their mia nois in front of their wives is something I really can't see happening, unless you came across some sort of cultish wife-swapping club. 

IMO a married man that likes his wife isn't going to play away as long as she takes care of his "needs". If she chooses to deny him what he got married for, the consequences are of her own making.

In my experience some women seem to believe that men exist to support women and their children and he has no say in how much sex he gets once the paper is signed.

No wonder marriage is a failing institution but some countries governments have even colluded in the great female swindle by making just living together the same as marriage ( after a short period of time ), so women get all the goodies once the man calls it quits even if there are no children involved.

If I could go back a few decades no western woman would get her grasping claws into me. Unfortunately time machines do not exist.

Renting is the way to go, and when they get demanding, they know where the door is.

I really, really loved Thailand before I lost my brain and got married. Pity I was such a fool as to believe I found one that was different.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

A man who has no empathy for his wife's emotional needs and places his own sexual needs above intimacy and relationship with his wife, needs psychological help.

He is often old, with low self-esteem, insecure, feeling undesirable. Probably has an unhealthy addiction to sex.

A wife that denies her husband sex has no empathy for him and places herself above him. I have zero sympathy for them when it finally all goes wrong and they get the order of the boot.

Good sex doesn't hurt them, and they found it immensely enjoyable till they got him married. Strange that something once so enjoyable is so easily ended, not.

All women should see a psychologist before getting married to have it explained that a man's need for sex is greater than theirs. It's not all about them.

• Sad 2

4 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Pity I was such a fool as to believe I found one that was different

There are good women out there mate with good brains.

I'm married to one.

I have yet to find the perfect P*ssy yet though..

That search is still ongoing ???? 

• Like 1