Married Men: Do you enjoy 'a bit on the side?'

WineOh

17 hours ago, WineOh said:

The point of this thread is to shed light on the fact that we seem to live in a sexually tolerant country.

The thai wives have no hang ups about their fellas cheating on them every other day...

Why not take a seat at the buffet yourself? 

Fill your boots I say ! ???? 

If there are a lot of males" filling their boots " demographicaly (unless the bootfillers are into ladyboys ) there must be an equal numbers of females getting levelled,wonder how many of them are happily married?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WineOh said:

There are good women out there mate with good brains.

I'm married to one.

I have yet to find the perfect P*ssy yet though..

That search is still ongoing ???? 

I met a few, but they were all married to some other guy. All that was left were the selfish ones.

I'm sorry that I'll die before they invent sexbots. Soon as that happens marriage is dead, IMO.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, thequietman said:

I simply don't, even though I could. I would not want to put my wife through the emotional turmoil that it would cause if found out. ( and it will come out)

I couldn't bear to see her face on receiving the news. I wouldn't want it done to me, so it goes both ways.

It's a sad indication of a man's morals and confidence when he feels like he wants to pump something else. Don't get married if you want to play the field. That's what your right hand is for.

When I got married my wife and I had great sex every day, and I'd never have played away. I didn't expect her turning into a frigid ****. Should I have had to go without because my wife changed? I never promised her for better or worse at the amphur office.

5 minutes ago, kingdong said:

If there are a lot of males" filling their boots " demographicaly (unless the bootfillers are into ladyboys ) there must be an equal numbers of females getting levelled,wonder how many of them are happily married?

Strange how when a man AND a woman play away it's always the man that's to blame! The women have no trouble screwing a married man.

9 minutes ago, kingdong said:

I think you would find most guys are playing up with hookers, not wives playing up

18 hours ago, WineOh said:

The point of this thread is to shed light on the fact that we seem to live in a sexually tolerant country.

The thai wives have no hang ups about their fellas cheating on them every other day...

Why not take a seat at the buffet yourself? 

Fill your boots I say ! ???? 

It is quite apparent why you are in Thailand and behaving the way you do.

You probably didn't get any in your country, which is what drives many men to move to Thailand. 

No, not the weather sorry.

• Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, bwpage3 said:

It is quite apparent why you are in Thailand and behaving the way you do.

You probably didn't get any in your country, which is what drives many men to move to Thailand. 

No, not the weather sorry.

I’ve had more women in the UK and europe than you have had hot dinners.

in fact, I came to Asia because i was bored of white women and wanted something exotic.

52 minutes ago, kingdong said:

controlling your females desires is an arab thing....

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Neeranam said:

If you think women, Thai or otherwise, are not hurt if their husband is cheating on them, I really don't know what to say! Of course they are hurt. 

Maybe you are trying to justify your own cheating or something; very strange post. 

Thai people have a very indirect way of communication and to talk about their mia nois in front of their wives is something I really can't see happening, unless you came across some sort of cultish wife-swapping club. 

or a case of thats my ATM not urs....  oh,, I mean love....

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I met a few, but they were all married to some other guy. All that was left were the selfish ones.

I'm sorry that I'll die before they invent sexbots. Soon as that happens marriage is dead, IMO.

At least you are searching bro...... dont give up.... someone has to do the work....

52 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

When I got married my wife and I had great sex every day, and I'd never have played away. I didn't expect her turning into a frigid ****. Should I have had to go without because my wife changed? I never promised her for better or worse at the amphur office.

there it is.... the truth and nothing but the truth...   its just a biological fact you cant deny..... or delude yourself...

7 minutes ago, WineOh said:

I’ve had more women in the UK and europe than you have had hot dinners.

in fact, I came to Asia because i was bored of white women and wanted something exotic.

so, superstud, whats your point?

• Haha 1

If you think women, Thai or otherwise, are not hurt if their husband is cheating on them, I really don't know what to say! Of course they are hurt. 

Maybe you are trying to justify your own cheating or something; very strange post. 

Thai people have a very indirect way of communication and to talk about their mia nois in front of their wives is something I really can't see happening, unless you came across some sort of cultish wife-swapping club. 

you seem interested for a fella put off by it all..   stay home with your wife better then...

2 minutes ago, Seeall said:

I doubt it and even so,, are you 5 years old lol?

Please stop derailing the topic.

this topic is about Thai men in comparison to their western counterparts when it comes to fidelity. So far I have had some good responses and sadly yours aren't one of them. 

• Confused 2

A man who has no empathy for his wife's emotional needs and places his own sexual needs above intimacy and relationship with his wife, needs psychological help.

He is often old, with low self-esteem, insecure, feeling undesirable. Probably has an unhealthy addiction to sex.

thanks dr Phil...  we all feel so great now abstaining from sex and considering our wifes emtional needs....

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 years relationship with my current TGF and I've never had intercourse with another woman. I have, however, had a few HE massages but they don't count...Bill Clinton told me so.????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1