90 Days Reporting Not getting accepted Online (First time this happened)

I tried number of times through web interface + Mobile as well. It says to report to the nearby office. First time this happened.

I live in Ramintra Khan Na Yao (Bangkok). Do I have to report to Laksi Immigration office for 90 Days reporting or it has been changed due to covid 19 situation.

Thanks

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why so judgemental? The point is that the OP doesn't think that the system is working when it clearly is, as my  report was a mere 3 weeks ago.  He also asked a direct question, which I answered, henc

did mine online 3 weeks ago, no issues at all.  Got immediate approval too, which is a first for me. 

Don't see the point of post your positive experience. Many reports of successful online reports. Many not so. I obtained my last extension Oct 15 last year. Subsequently did a report online Oct 3

Posted Images

48 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

Why so judgemental? The point is that the OP doesn't think that the system is working when it clearly is, as my  report was a mere 3 weeks ago.  He also asked a direct question, which I answered, hence the 'point of my post'. 

It is working for some. Clearly not for him or myself and many others given the many recent similar threads. The answer to his question is that online is currently not working for some folk. No, they did not obtain new pp. No, it's not first report post renew annual extension etc.

The reason is that it's not working properly and he along with many currently will need to attend imm in person. 

Edited by DrJack54
  • Like 1

Thanks for all the valuable comments. But my question remains un-answered. Which Immigration office in Bangkok I need to visit for 90 Days report. Is it the same Immigration Div 2 office in Laksi? I would appreciate if a precise answer is given. Thanks again

Edited by taken
15 minutes ago, taken said:

Thanks for all the valuable comments. But my question remains un-answered. Which Immigration office in Bangkok I need to visit for 90 Days report. Is it the same Immigration Div 2 office in Laksi? I would appreciate if a precise answer is given. Thanks again

Where do you do your annual extensions?

If your reply is CW then you will do your 90 report at MTT. 

Just now, DrJack54 said:

Where do you do your annual extensions?

If your reply is CW then you will do your 90 report at MTT. 

MTT? 

1 minute ago, DrJack54 said:

Muang Thong Thani. Temporary imm office.

Not far from CW. You can also make appointment. 

Thanks mate. Would you mind telling me the procedure how to make an appointment online for 90 Days Reporting. Much appreciated.

Just now, taken said:

Thanks mate. Would you mind telling me the procedure how to make an appointment online for 90 Days Reporting. Much appreciated.

The link is above in my post.

The menu you select address report.

Then they have screen to select day followed by time. 

The confirmation comes instantly. Be aware that you need print out of that email. Screenshot will not cut it. 

This guy recently did same procedure. Read his thread @ThailandRyan

• Thanks 1

@DrJack54 Thanks. All sorted out. Cheers

2 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

Muang Thong Thani. Temporary imm office.

Not far from CW. You can also make appointment. 

8 hours ago, Pilotman said:

Why so judgemental? The point is that the OP doesn't think that the system is working when it clearly is, as my  report was a mere 3 weeks ago.  He also asked a direct question, which I answered, hence the 'point of my post'. 

Actually you did not answer his only question.....as the guy had to post asking it again. 

• Like 2
11 hours ago, taken said:

I tried number of times through web interface + Mobile as well. It says to report to the nearby office. First time this happened.

You did not mention what you got when tried to do the report.

Did you get the message to report to immigration? Did the mobile app say you were on a overstay?

Both of those are apparently caused due to applying for a new extension of stay since your last online report. The system is apparently checking your last report to confirm the info now. A new extension will not appear in your record so it stops you from being able to get past the first step.

Worked perfectly for me on 4 Jan with instant approval including next appointment print out. I always check data exactly against my last entry using condition acceptance and all drop down menus. I always start from home page of web site as immigration aps never work for me (Jomtien say aps don't work) as seems that data must exactly match previous reports line by line digit by digit letter by letter word for word. No winging it!