90 Days Reporting Not getting accepted Online (First time this happened)

I tried number of times through web interface + Mobile as well. It says to report to the nearby office. First time this happened.

I live in Ramintra Khan Na Yao (Bangkok). Do I have to report to Laksi Immigration office for 90 Days reporting or it has been changed due to covid 19 situation.

Thanks

43 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

did mine online 3 weeks ago, no issues at all.  Got immediate approval too, which is a first for me. 

Don't see the point of post your positive experience. Many reports of successful online reports. Many not so.

I obtained my last extension Oct 15 last year. Subsequently did a report online Oct 30. My current report is due Jan 29.

No success now online as many others have reported.

OP I'm doing mine in person next week at MTT. You can make an appointment.

17 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Don't see the point of post your positive experience. Many reports of successful online reports. Many not so.

I obtained my last extension Oct 15 last year. Subsequently did a report online Oct 30. My current report is due Jan 29.

No success now online as many others have reported.

OP I'm doing mine in person next week at MTT. You can make an appointment.

Why so judgemental? The point is that the OP doesn't think that the system is working when it clearly is, as my  report was a mere 3 weeks ago.  He also asked a direct question, which I answered, hence the 'point of my post'. 

48 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

Why so judgemental? The point is that the OP doesn't think that the system is working when it clearly is, as my  report was a mere 3 weeks ago.  He also asked a direct question, which I answered, hence the 'point of my post'. 

It is working for some. Clearly not for him or myself and many others given the many recent similar threads. The answer to his question is that online is currently not working for some folk. No, they did not obtain new pp. No, it's not first report post renew annual extension etc.

The reason is that it's not working properly and he along with many currently will need to attend imm in person. 

Thanks for all the valuable comments. But my question remains un-answered. Which Immigration office in Bangkok I need to visit for 90 Days report. Is it the same Immigration Div 2 office in Laksi? I would appreciate if a precise answer is given. Thanks again

15 minutes ago, taken said:

Thanks for all the valuable comments. But my question remains un-answered. Which Immigration office in Bangkok I need to visit for 90 Days report. Is it the same Immigration Div 2 office in Laksi? I would appreciate if a precise answer is given. Thanks again

Where do you do your annual extensions?

If your reply is CW then you will do your 90 report at MTT. 

1 minute ago, DrJack54 said:

Muang Thong Thani. Temporary imm office.

Not far from CW. You can also make appointment. 

Thanks mate. Would you mind telling me the procedure how to make an appointment online for 90 Days Reporting. Much appreciated.

Just now, taken said:

Thanks mate. Would you mind telling me the procedure how to make an appointment online for 90 Days Reporting. Much appreciated.

The link is above in my post.

The menu you select address report.

Then they have screen to select day followed by time. 

The confirmation comes instantly. Be aware that you need print out of that email. Screenshot will not cut it. 

This guy recently did same procedure. Read his thread @ThailandRyan

@DrJack54 Thanks. All sorted out. Cheers

2 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

Muang Thong Thani. Temporary imm office.

Not far from CW. You can also make appointment. 

8 hours ago, Pilotman said:

Actually you did not answer his only question.....as the guy had to post asking it again. 

11 hours ago, taken said:

I tried number of times through web interface + Mobile as well. It says to report to the nearby office. First time this happened.

You did not mention what you got when tried to do the report.

Did you get the message to report to immigration? Did the mobile app say you were on a overstay?

Both of those are apparently caused due to applying for a new extension of stay since your last online report. The system is apparently checking your last report to confirm the info now. A new extension will not appear in your record so it stops you from being able to get past the first step.

Worked perfectly for me on 4 Jan with instant approval including next appointment print out. I always check data exactly against my last entry using condition acceptance and all drop down menus. I always start from home page of web site as immigration aps never work for me (Jomtien say aps don't work) as seems that data must exactly match previous reports line by line digit by digit letter by letter word for word. No winging it!

1 hour ago, chilly07 said:

Worked perfectly for me on 4 Jan with instant approval including next appointment print out. I always check data exactly against my last entry using condition acceptance and all drop down menus. I always start from home page of web site as immigration aps never work for me (Jomtien say aps don't work) as seems that data must exactly match previous reports line by line digit by digit letter by letter word for word. No winging it!

My previous online report was successful.

The data is of course stored and prompts you with previous response e.g for arrival card hit the box and your previous response is there.

In fact with no changes there is nothing to fill in. Yet myself and many others are receiving the "report to your nearest immigration office". The fact that it's works for some is of little use to those that will now need to report in person.

For the sake of anybody else out there I did my online this morning and had no probs....even an immediate approval.  This was my second only online report having same success with the first.

There are a couple of important points to note to avoid frustration which I found on:

https://www.thaiembassy.com/thailand-visa/guide-to-thai-immigration-90-day-reporting

Good luck.

19 minutes ago, ThaiFelix said:

For the sake of anybody else out there I did my online this morning and had no probs....even an immediate approval.  This was my second only online report having same success with the first.

There are a couple of important points to note to avoid frustration which I found on:

https://www.thaiembassy.com/thailand-visa/guide-to-thai-immigration-90-day-reporting

Good luck.

That's a comprehensive and very helpful link.

I have tried the web link and also the imm app.

I had  already tried various little recommendations such as leaving the flight # blank. The problem is not down to not entering data correctly. There have been a few threads reporting exact same issues.

Ubonjoe suggests it might be due to imm not updating your data if have done an extension since last 90 day report. Fact is this would be my second report since my extension in mid Oct last year. Last online report done Oct 30.

There is a glitch and it's not due to not filling in correct data. 

Using the net link you get the "report to imm ..

Using the imm app you get a message indicating that your on overstay.

Check your status and it indicates normal. 

I think, as Hitch points out above, that the 7 to 15days window is very important. 

My only rejected online report was a day out of this window. 

Having then reported in person, subsequent online report (all EXACT same details ) went thru ok, with Approved and email the next morning. 

Same IO as I do annual extension PT.

12 minutes ago, orchidfan said:

I think, as Hitch points out above, that the 7 to 15days window is very important. 

My only rejected online report was a day out of this window. 

Having then reported in person, subsequent online report (all EXACT same details ) went thru ok, with Approved and email the next morning. 

Same IO as I do annual extension PT.

I am well aware of the 15/7 window. My rejection is not due to that requirement.

24 minutes ago, orchidfan said:

The 7 to 15 day window only applies to reporting in person.

It's actually 14 days before and up to 6 days after.

For online it's 14 days before the report date, up to the report date, as the example indicates;

1759887077_90Dayonlinecalendar..png.997aaf629a5713d97221e22891554381.png

16 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

You did not mention what you got when tried to do the report.

Did you get the message to report to immigration? Did the mobile app say you were on a overstay?

Both of those are apparently caused due to applying for a new extension of stay since your last online report. The system is apparently checking your last report to confirm the info now. A new extension will not appear in your record so it stops you from being able to get past the first step.

I'm not sure if I understood you correctly. 

I renewed my extension on

Jan 15 and then I reported the 90 day online on Jan 21. I had no problem. 

4 hours ago, Tanoshi said:

The 7 to 15 day window only applies to reporting in person.

It's actually 14 days before and up to 6 days after.

For online it's 14 days before the report date, up to the report date, as the example indicates;

1759887077_90Dayonlinecalendar..png.997aaf629a5713d97221e22891554381.png

I'm afraid that online report works only the 1st week of the 14 days. It will reject reports after the 1st week. 
by my experience. 

7 hours ago, The Theory said:

I'm afraid that online report works only the 1st week of the 14 days. It will reject reports after the 1st week. 
by my experience. 

I started trying to online report at the 14 day out mark and basically every day since. No success even though I have done one successful online report since my extension renewal. This one due 29th will be my second since renew extension.

So off to MMT Wed 27. That's 2 days before end of obtaining 60 day covid extensions. I can just imagine how crowded it will be.

1 minute ago, mtls2005 said:

Make an appointment.

Or wait, and go next week. 7-day grace epriod and all that.

Yes made an appointment. Also used that service for annual extension (retirement).

For once it's nice to be able to say something positive about Thai imm doing something right.

My issue with current online report I'm hoping is just a glitch. Worked perfectly previously for me. As we know it takes all of 2 mins.

Interesting that I tried also to make appointment for residence certificate, however it interprets this as wanting to change my current appointment for 90 report.

Perhaps it's not possible to make appointment for RC.

3 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Interesting that I tried also to make appointment for residence certificate, however it interprets this as wanting to change my current appointment for 90 report.

Perhaps it's not possible to make appointment for RC.

IME, one can only have one single current appointment. Trying to add a second appointment, or re-book an existing appointment autmagically cancels one's current appointment. At least that's how it's worked for me.

And I do not believe one just cancel an appointment.

8 hours ago, The Theory said:

by my experience. 

Was that the site that did that or by your local office. 

I have been concerned about recommending it could be done in the last 7 days due to a local office not approving it.

8 hours ago, The Theory said:

by my experience. 

I left my last online 90 day report until the second last day of the second week. Approved, no confirmation email @ Chiang Mai office.

Archived