90 Days Reporting Not getting accepted Online (First time this happened)

3 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Was that the site that did that or by your local office. 

I have been concerned about recommending it could be done in the last 7 days due to a local office not approving it.

#Ubonjoe, I did that failed 90 day report within the last week prior to due date and failed.

Website just said Pending,  so must have been Pathum T IO that rejected it.

Had to attend in person. 

No reason or explanation given why it had failed.

Next one I did recently was 10 days before due date and Approved the next morning. 

I assume it's just their office!!!

On 23/01/2021 at 8:02 PM, DrJack54 said:

Don't see the point of post your positive experience. Many reports of successful online reports. Many not so.

I obtained my last extension Oct 15 last year. Subsequently did a report online Oct 30. My current report is due Jan 29.

No success now online as many others have reported.

OP I'm doing mine in person next week at MTT. You can make an appointment.

This is exactly the same situation including dates I ran into this last time. I'm a retired IT professional that takes screen shots and was following my last successful 90-Day online reporting using the same information and the same web browser. I couldn't get past the first page just like everyone else with this problem with absolutely no explanation. My guess is there was a coding change made that wasn't fully tested (Regression testing) before it was put into production.

Enough of this madness. The problem is not simply that the online system has inexplicably stopped working for some - but that there is apparently no possible means of getting it to work again.There are a lot of suggestions offered on TV, but none of that works. I have reported the problem to MTT - they offer no help. There's just a monumental shrug all round and a sense that nothing can or should be done about it.

Might I suggest that ThaiVisa step in and try to sort this out? Like fix a meeting with immigration representatives to at least clarify the cause of the problem and offer some solutions? What we need is a special hotline to call to fix this problem, or at least the name of someone who knows how to fix it so we can either write or make an appointment to see them to get it fixed.

If it's just a matter of checking or somehow 'resetting' the data in our immigration record, it should be simple enough.

Archived