Pattaya: Covid in resort was not our fault, says business leader - calls for insurance for tourists

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

a thai, at fault, never has been, never will

It is the business's owner and manager's greedy money saving decisions to hire illegal migrant workers, which caused this second massive wave of virus infections and business closures. These owners an

insurance that prevents covid ? sweet. 

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, GeorgeCross said:

didn't they just try this in chiang mai?

then reneged when people caught it 🙄

The Governor claims that the compensation was for the First Wave. This Second Wave is not included. 🤔

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
13 minutes ago, Ron jeremy said:

If the thais weren’t so lazy, there would be no reason to bring in migrant workers, and combined with the issue of the greedy owners ( I’ll agree on this) there would be no issue 

How can you say this the Thais are going out of there way to employ migrant workers in lieu of Thai, too save money.

• Confused 1
26 minutes ago, Banana7 said:

These owners and managers that hired illegal workers, didn't ensure that the workers had a 14 day quarantine when entering Thailand

Quarantine don't matter, they disposable workforce plenty more where they came from.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
2 minutes ago, foreverlomsak said:

How can you say this the Thais are going out of there way to employ migrant workers in lieu of Thai, too save money.

Yes true enough, as I stated, I agreed about the business owners being greedy, and excuse me for saying all thais are lazy, I was not implying this, only the vast majority.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1