Rocks for landscaping

EVENKEEL

I want some river rock or the white rock for landscaping. Not the rock you use for concrete. All I've found are the small bags for 40 bht. Wondering if there's a better option in the Rayong area. Buying the small bags gets pricey. 

• 2 weeks later...

Depends on the size you want. There's one place on the 331

( or was ) that sells fairly large rocks, sort of free standing stones.

If you have a pick up and a couple of strong mates some of the 'quiet' beaches might be a source.

Rock garden beach rayong has used artificial rocks.

Maybe they can give you an idea

rayong-real-estate-attractions-rock-garden-beach-9-728.jpg

Edited by overherebc

Not Rayong, but if you head to Ang Sila just off Sukhumvit before you come in to Chonburi, the road is lined at both sides with all sorts of rock products, it is mined near there. Okay little bit of a drive but if you are taking a full pick up load it is well worth it, much cheaper than the small roadside places around here.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, LennyW said:

Not Rayong, but if you head to Ang Sila just off Sukhumvit before you come in to Chonburi, the road is lined at both sides with all sorts of rock products, it is mined near there. Okay little bit of a drive but if you are taking a full pick up load it is well worth it, much cheaper than the small roadside places around here.

I'll give it a try, need a reason to drive a bit anyway. Never been in that area.

• Like 1