If witness no show, what is the result?

41 minutes ago, wilkis333 said:

Do i need to pay another 1900 baht for another home visit with the presence of the witness?

If you have already applied for the extension and do not have a witness available you could contact them about changing the date they have said they will do the home visit.

If you cannot supply a witness for the home visit your application for the extension could be denied and you would have to apply again and pay another 1900 baht fee for it.

18 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

If you have already applied for the extension and do not have a witness available you could contact them about changing the date they have said they will do the home visit.

If you cannot supply a witness for the home visit your application for the extension could be denied and you would have to apply again and pay another 1900 baht fee for it.

Thanks. One more question, if the witness residence(house book) is chiang mai but she lives in my district and my address for example is pak kret. Any problem? 

9 minutes ago, wilkis333 said:

Thanks. One more question, if the witness residence(house book) is chiang mai but she lives in my district and my address for example is pak kret. Any problem? 

There is no requirement for the witness to have a house book registry for the same district where you are staying.

8 minutes ago, wilkis333 said:

in another building/same building of my satellite city.

No problem.

Well, When i was living in Nonthaburi they wanted witness to be my neighbors.
As we did not have any neighbor in the condo tower we live in.

The 3 other apartment on my floor was empty.
It was ok to use witness from the condo tower.
Back then Nonthaburi did home visits every year, So i use the cleaning staff, The guards, People From the condo office.

Here in Si Racha, Immigration wanted proof of witness living and be register in Chonburi area..

And i do think it is fair, How can people not living near you say, That you live every day like husband & wife, If they dont see you every day/week.

Kindly.

3 minutes ago, JJ Madcow said:

And i do think it is fair, How can people not living near you say, That you live every day like husband & wife, If they dont see you every day/week.

The law requiring people to update their house book registry isn't enforced by the authorities, so they can very well be living there without being registered.

Archived