WP extension in BOI company, any reasonable agency to recommend?

Hi, my permit to stay is expiring in late March (Non-B holder, WP, BOI company)

It's been pain to request the extension every 2 years (by our company staff), BOI officer refuses it at least 10 times before it's get approved. This time, already get refused 4 times and now I'd like to hire an agency to do it. Since I'm due to birth in about 2-3 months, I want to avoid any situation that it won't be done in time and while I'm staying in the hospital I might be kicked out of the country....? 

Anyway, please recommend me a good/reasonable agency who can handle it within 1 month, and please share fees as well thanks. 

Hi Ray, not sure where you are but I know a Agent here in Chiang Mai and she is quite efficient.

Anyway, I'm in the same situation as you (on sept I have to renew for my first time in a BOI company) and I'm not sure which documents I have to provide myself and one in special: Anual Tax report.

Do they ask you that paper?? I went to immigration to ask, and they told me BOI is the only one who approves or not, the Immigration officer only see the approval and stamp your passport.

10 times denied?? F***...5555

Anyway, good luck..and let me know if you need me to provide you the contact...if you are in CNX

41 minutes ago, Joseph98765 said:

Hi Ray, not sure where you are but I know a Agent here in Chiang Mai and she is quite efficient.

Anyway, I'm in the same situation as you (on sept I have to renew for my first time in a BOI company) and I'm not sure which documents I have to provide myself and one in special: Anual Tax report.

Do they ask you that paper?? I went to immigration to ask, and they told me BOI is the only one who approves or not, the Immigration officer only see the approval and stamp your passport.

10 times denied?? F***...5555

Anyway, good luck..and let me know if you need me to provide you the contact...if you are in CNX

I'm in Bangkok, but thanks for your reply. This is my third time renewing, and no I was never asked to provide the Annual tax report. 

BOI officer is always so hard on us ???? I used expensive agency once and it went through smoothly, but whenever my Thai employee submit it, they just deny it for 1000 reasons.. 

Archived