Bang Na police arrest woman for selling cannabis cookies and magic mushrooms online

webfact

5 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Why can they not leave the poor woman alone, she was only trying to make a bit of money during these difficult times, no harm in that.????????????????????

Yes, but for the wrong reason.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, webfact said:

a young lady who used to sell regular cookies who turned to ganja cookies online.

“Talk about the moon floatin' in the sky
Lookin' like a lily on the lake
Talk about a bird learnin' how to fly.
Makin' all the music he can make.
Happy talk, keep talkin' happy talk,
Talk about things you'd like to do.
You got to have a dream,
If you don't have a dream,
How you gonna have a dream come true?”

Hammerstein and Rodgers

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DirtyHarry55 said:

Don't she know only connected people can sell drugs?

Those products use the recently approved 'legal' part of the cannabis plant, namely the leaf, which doses not contain THC which is the part that gets cannabis users 'high'. Eating the dishes mentioned would have no 'high' effect on the person consuming it.

I remember on Kow Tow there was a little bar right across the road well more like a path and it sold magic mushroom shakes etc and if I remember it was owned by the police big wig. Always been the police and army do as they like and the unconnected are crucified. 

9 minutes ago, sjbrownderby said:

There was never any such announcement. Perhaps that was your perception. If so then you are wrong.

can't be bothered to find it but marijuana was Anutin's gift to the people back around 2018

EDIT : not everyone could smoke it but each househould would be allowed to grow 6 plants and either use it medicinally or sell it to the gov for $$$$ dollars per plant. 

Edited by CraigInBangkok
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Donekys said:

Ridiculous! The government and police can do it but the people cannot; typical Thailand.

Lat time I checked..... IT TAKES A LOT OF LEAVES TO GET HIGH..... Don't think those kids were using leaves like the government and police.

8 hours ago, webfact said:

Arrested were Praphawarin, 24, Napatsa, 22, and Patranit, 19.

Taken into evidence was ten kilos of ganja flowers and products made from them and 60 grams of magic mushrooms and products altogether worth a million baht

Wonder where the money came from to set-up that little earner?

2 hours ago, CraigInBangkok said:

can't be bothered to find it but marijuana was Anutin's gift to the people back around 2018

EDIT : not everyone could smoke it but each househould would be allowed to grow 6 plants and either use it medicinally or sell it to the gov for $$$$ dollars per plant. 

And that, my friends, will happen when pigs fly.

2 hours ago, Nanaplaza666 said:

Never knew THC was a chemical ,i always thought it was a thing of nature and not manufactured . 

It isn't manufactured, it's one of 113 cannabinoids that live within the plant, but the one that produces the most phsycoactive effects.