Unable to post in Firefox

bunnydrops

21 minutes ago, tifino said:

same happens sporadically in Chrome... just means 5 minutes of patience for the invisible text box to pop up to supplement the Attachment prompt...

I will try that but I am sure I have waited longer than that. I don't have the problem on any other site.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, bunnydrops said:

Starting yesterday I am no longer able to post or even type a message using Firefox. I am on Edge now and it works fine. I either get a box that I can't type in or I just get the attachment box.

0002.jpg

Same here, all day yesterday and this morning. Using chrome now and it seems ok

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 2530Ubon said:

Ok - seems to be an ad-block thing. Just turned off AdBlocker Ultimate and I can now post as normal.

Still no joy for me. I turned off all extensions, ad blockers, virus checkers. nothing helped. I did find out that my Firefox was updated yesterday so I am thinking that must have something to do with it. Firefox does not let you roll back so I guess I am stuck for the moment.

Well, I seemed have fixed it. I use Norton360. I turned off the firewall and ad blocker and virus and non of that helped. So I went into advanced settings and noticed that on the main page that everything was off, but at the bottom of the advanced page was a Browser Protection that was still on. I turned it off and it fixed the problem. I turned everything back on including the Browser Protection and problem on this site is still fixed, Strange! Thanks 3530Ubon for getting pointed in the right direction.

Edited by bunnydrops
made clearer
  • Like 1