Jump to content

Tourism businesses encouraged to seek SHA standard


Recommended Posts

Tourism businesses encouraged to seek SHA standard

 

9b96ed7842d5413323d7c4c34fcf36ee_small.jpg

   

BANGKOK (NNT) - The Tourism Authority of Thailand and the Ministry of Public Health are looking for more Amazing Thailand Safety&Health Administration (SHA) standard businesses, in order to regain trust in Thai tourism when COVID-19 is ultimately resolved.

 

Government’s Deputy Spokesperson,Traisulee Traisoranakul revealed today that PM and Minister of Defence General Prayut Chan-O-Cha, has ordered all government sectors to prepare for the coming of government policy intended to regenerate the country after the pandemic.

 

Recently, the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) has been cooperating with the Ministry of Public Health, other departments of the public sector, and private organizations to urge more businesses to achieve the SHA standard for NEW NORMAL tourism in the post-COVID-19 economy.

 

The SHA award not only reflects levels of safety but also reflects the high quality services and products offered by those who have attained it.

 

According to Miss Traisulee, since May 25 when the SHA standard was inaugurated, TAT has already recognized SHA standards at 7,950 venues from 9,894 venues involved in the project, which is equal to a 80.35 percent success rate.

 

The top three businesses that achieved the standard are first, accommodation, and Conference Halls with 2,991 venues, followed by restaurants with 2,128 venues and tourism agencies with 868 outlets.

 

 

nnt.jpg

 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, webfact said:

in order to regain trust in Thai tourism when COVID-19 is ultimately resolved.

That will be sometime in 2022 when most people around the world have been vaccinated .

  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, webfact said:

BANGKOK (NNT) - The Tourism Authority of Thailand and the Ministry of Public Health are looking for more Amazing Thailand Safety&Health Administration (SHA) standard businesses, in order to regain trust in Thai tourism when COVID-19 is ultimately resolved.

All the Business,s that apply for this SHA Standard will be visited by the Authorities, and Audits undertaken to find if they are suitable for such a prestigious award.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Scot123 said:

Again the grasping of the magic vaccine because now that its rolling out the Guinea pigs are being told you can still carry the virus so get back in your hutches like good sheeple. The vaccine is and never has been the answer "Herd Immunity" is and always has been the answer. Well done countries like Sweden.

Nice to hear there are others who can actually think for themselves. Welcome to an elite club

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Pro1Expat said:

Nice to hear there are others who can actually think for themselves. Welcome to an elite club

Rather a common sense club, but 'common sense' seems very rare these days.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Scot123 said:

Again the grasping of the magic vaccine because now that its rolling out the Guinea pigs are being told you can still carry the virus so get back in your hutches like good sheeple. The vaccine is and never has been the answer "Herd Immunity" is and always has been the answer. Well done countries like Sweeden.

Did herd immunity work with polio?

And did it work with influenza?

 

https://www.rsm.ac.uk/media-releases/2020/covid-19-herd-immunity-in-sweden-fails-to-materialise/

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...