tent required new ...second hand phetchabun

Harveyboy

hello folks im looking for a small tent second hand as i cant see us using it much kids having a whim want to camp out ive looked at some new ones but quality not good for the money they are asking so does anyone have 2 meters square minimum to sell dome or normal or do you know a place here in phetchabun i can get one at the right money  tks

9 minutes ago, Harveyboy said:

went there yesterday cheap actually they are on sale i picked one up to buy i asked the guy there if they were waterproof he said no ..but the prices are bloody good 

Easy to make Waterproof.

Just spray with a Brickwork water sealant.

Smells a bit, but just leave the tent up to dry and the smell will diminish

Think you may be overthinking a bit, I doubt you intend to go camping in rainy season, most tents here are just used to keep the bugs off you. Chances of getting caught in the rain are pretty slim especially if its a kids whim as you put it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

Think you may be overthinking a bit, I doubt you intend to go camping in rainy season, most tents here are just used to keep the bugs off you. Chances of getting caught in the rain are pretty slim especially if its a kids whim as you put it.

yes thats exactly what Her In Doors i suppose you have a point  its as i said a whim one day a guitar the next week scate board 2 weeks later in a box on top of the wardrobe ha .. tks mate 

1 hour ago, Harveyboy said:

looked there mate to small don't think fir that price waterproof

You should have mentioned that requirement to start with. Lazada has waterproof tents that sleep 4 people with 5-star ratings from >100 happy buyers for 325 baht that ship from locally. Whatever size and quality you want, you'd be hard pressed to beat lazada on price and convenience. But it's your money.

8 hours ago, canopy said:

You should have mentioned that requirement to start with. Lazada has waterproof tents that sleep 4 people with 5-star ratings from >100 happy buyers for 325 baht that ship from locally. Whatever size and quality you want, you'd be hard pressed to beat lazada on price and convenience. But it's your money.

ok tks mate ill take a look  

13 hours ago, impulse said:

I bought my tent at Decathlon.  Decent quality, good price and could look before buying. 

But I'm not sure if there are many Decathlons outside of BKK.

im from france i used to buy my sports gear and camping gear from there .. didn't even know they had them in Thailand mate ..wish i could get all my stuff i have in France its all stored in my 6 berth motor home not seen now for 18 months  lol..make me sad to think i have to buy it all again..  tks mate