Where can I buy a scarifier in Thailand

KurtCB

ค้นหาผู้ผลิต Verticutter ที่มีคุณภาพ และ Verticutter ใน Alibaba.com

scarifier, verticutter, renovator, de-thatcher, are similar tools/machines. I haven't seen a power verticutter, but I haven't looked. Maybe the power equipment shop in Bangkok that KickStart often mentions. If you are in Chiang Mai ask Khun Surasak at Sriyont farm equipment on the east river road in Wat Gate district. He is very helpful and he may be able to order a machine for you. I doubt if he has one in stock. It is not a process that is common for Thai home landscapes, maybe golf courses, but there's will probably be larger tractor drawn implements. 

I've seen a manual dethatcher rake but can't remember if it was Home Pro, Global House or other.

19-Tine Adjustable Thatch Rake | eBay

If it's thatch control you are trying to achieve, you can do a certain amount with biological decomp aids, like a good EM, or compost tea inoculant. I used EM from OrganicTotto on our Malaysia grass lawn, once a month or so in the irrigation water, as well as twice annual compost topdressing, and never had to dethatch. But that's Ya Malaysia, it's easy to manage. I used to manage landscapes with burmuda grass and annual dethatching was essential. 

• Like 1