Samut Sakhon finds 914 new COVID-19 infections

snoop1130

11 minutes ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

How many of us know anyone who has been on the moon or who can run 100 meters in less than 10 seconds? ???????? 

A hell of a lot more are supposed to have the virus than the numbers who can run under 10 seconds and way more than those who have been on the moon.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Oliver Holzerfilled said:

if Thailand were lying about their numbers there would be full hospitals and bodies in the streets" crowd will be along to shout you down seeing as how there are no full hospitals or bodies in the streets in Laos or Cambodia either.

Dream a little dream that you believe would be happening if there was Covid here.  Once again another Covid denier is amongst us.  Look at it as far as this "Very few have been tested, and now with active testing the numbers are expanding", hmm, I know what I believe, and it is not you or the other folks who insist that Hospitals would be full, and bodies would be in the streets, enjoy your day.  Think I might have misread your post, a lack of coffee...

Edited by ThailandRyan
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Oldie said:

In countries with reported very high rates are no bodies on the streets. I think your approach is too simple. 

Well said.

Be it west/central africa, where medical facilities are limited/ even non-existent or South Asia which is densely populated but testing significantly, we have not seen bodies on street. Hence, if we have significant numbers of asymptomatic cases around us, we need not see bodies.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Rockhound said:

How many of us know anyone who is ill with Covid now?  I don't know anyone.

we don't have illegal Burmese migrant workers (entered the country thanks to soft-hearted Thai border patrol) in our neighbourhood

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Rockhound said:

How many of us know anyone who is ill with Covid now?  I don't know anyone.

I've been asking that question regulary since it all began. Face to face and online all report ZERO. Around 1,000 contacts worldwide all ZERO. 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Is this why they have not tested the rest of Thailands population as they are truly afraid of what the numbers might be, and they would loose FACE.  

You and many like you really do want it to go wrong. Can't stand it that the west has failed miserably and want the same here to save the WEST'S FACE. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, NorthernRyland said:

t's their own fault for claiming they "did a good job" and had "good numbers" etc

Actually..they did do a good job with the initial wave and now (no surprise) it is catching up with them.

Laos and Cambodia (and Myanmar) may as well be on the dark side of the moon for reporting or comparison purposes.They always were there and there they remain. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

What was it Sunday ? Found 5000, Monday found another 900 - where are they on worldometer ?

These numbers have not been added to that site . Currently at 126 but should be higher .

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Oliver Holzerfilled said:

...the "if Thailand were lying about their numbers there would be full hospitals and bodies in the streets" crowd will be along to shout you down seeing as how there are no full hospitals or bodies in the streets in Laos or Cambodia either.

Maybe they burn 'em quicker?

There was a guy on overnight UK chat radio earlier who was claiming that UK hospitals aren't as busy and close to collapse as MSM portrays. This view was based on observations during a couple of trips to his local hospital's outpatients department. He didn't check the ER, the ICU  or any of the other wards.

PS: I prefer the "show me the bodybags brigade" actually.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

What was it Sunday ? Found 5000, Monday found another 900 - where are they on worldometer ?

Don't recall seeing 5000 last Sunday or 900 last Monday being reported anywhere.

Worldometers uses the same, Thai government-issued statistics.

Woldometers daily updates are at 00.00 hours UTC (or -7 hours from Bangkok time).

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, youngster30uk said:

My Mum died of it on December 18th. It's her funeral in the UK today. 

count yourself lucky!

My condolences...

I know two who have suffered from it..and the physical impact was most severe even tho' neither was over 50..

Curiously enough it seemed (in those two cases) to leave the more elderly in the families alone.

• Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

Don't recall seeing 5000 last Sunday or 900 last Monday being reported anywhere.

Twisting words again.  What he said was "What was it Sunday ? Found 5000, Monday found another 900 - where are they on worldometer ?", So this past Sunday two days ago, and then yesterday (Monday) and what was reported last night from Samut Sakhon was 900....so please stay on task, as the worldometer has not been updated with Thai Numbers that include those from Samut Sakhon

image.png.f671d26ec071d3bf0c7da563f9564724.png

1 hour ago, DUNROAMIN said:

There have been cases poping up all over Isaan country, just not been reported.

And just where did you get this information from, especially if they are, as YOU say unreported?

Show us the EVIDENCE!

• Confused 1