Trump lawyer Giuliani faces $1.3 billion lawsuit over 'big lie' election fraud claims

webfact

37 minutes ago, Srikcir said:

The billion dollar lawsuit against Giuliani is its second billion dollar lawsuit over false election vlaims. The first being filed against Sidney Powell on Jan. 8th. In both cases I recall Dominion gave both defendants opportunity to publicly disavow their false claims before filing the lawsuits. Neither did so.

As to discovery by Giuliani, Dominion lawyer Thomas Clare said "we're here to grant his wish and remind him that discovery is a two-way street." (ref. Colorado politics.com).

Expect Dominion will be requesting emails, phone calls, notes & letters, and all other forms of communication, likely with focus on Giuliani's interaction with FORMER POTUS Trump and state/federal officials, and protest organizers.

Might Dominion also add a defamation lawsuit against Trump? 

I think Trump wasn't specific and consistent enough in his communications regarding Dominion to get sued over this. But I do think the communications will become public, and that won't be good for Trump or Giuliani. But I do think they were convinced there was fraud, so there will probably be no things like 'let's make up claims'.

• Like 1