Online Instant 90 Day Report

I saw this and I decided to take another stab at doing my 90 day report on-line--which I have never been able to do.  I went through all the steps successfully this time and I got instant approval.  I went to the bottom of the screen and clicked on the 'Print' button.  What printed, however, was not the 'next appointment slip' that you put in your passport.  Instead, it was just a copy of the Step 4 page.  Any assistance on how I am suppose to print the 'next appointment slip' to put in my passport would be greatly appreciated.  

I’m glad that many of our forum members have been successful at submitting the 90-Day Report online. 

Unfortunately for me, I was not successful today, my first attempt to ever do the report online.  In fact, I couldn’t even get past the first page, seeing a window to contact the immigration office for information.

I used the recommended “Step-by-Step Guide for the 90-Day Online Reporting” and had no trouble filling in the form, but still got that window and was thus unable to proceed to Page Two.

In the past I had always successfully done the 90-day reporting by mail.  I got my one-year extension of stay last September and did a 90-day report by mail in November.

The expiration date is 9 Feb 2021, and I attempted the online notification today, which is 14 days before 9 Feb.

I used Chrome and turned off the pop-up blocker.

I’d appreciate receiving any advice on how I might successfully accomplish this report.

16 minutes ago, Cutty Shark said:

The expiration date is 9 Feb 2021, and I attempted the online notification today, which is 14 days before 9 Feb.

I’d appreciate receiving any advice on how I might successfully accomplish this report.

I use a MacBook Air and neither Chrome nor Firefox will work for me. For whatever reason, Safari (which I hardly ever use) is the only browser that does.

There was also one time when it wouldn't work 14 days before the due date, but worked properly the next day. 

Otherwise, make certain you use 0 vs O for your TM6 card number and that everything else matches what Immigration has for you. 

9 minutes ago, Cutty Shark said:

I’m glad that many of our forum members have been successful at submitting the 90-Day Report online. 

Unfortunately for me, I was not successful today, my first attempt to ever do the report online.  In fact, I couldn’t even get past the first page, seeing a window to contact the immigration office for information.

I used the recommended “Step-by-Step Guide for the 90-Day Online Reporting” and had no trouble filling in the form, but still got that window and was thus unable to proceed to Page Two.

In the past I had always successfully done the 90-day reporting by mail.  I got my one-year extension of stay last September and did a 90-day report by mail in November.

Like many other people, I rarely had to do 90-day reports prior to Covid-19 as I traveled overseas frequently which restarts the 90-day window each time you return to Thailand.

But last year I did four 90-day reports online, all successfully so far (my office is Koh Samui, and I have an Elite visa -- though I don't imagine the latter makes any difference).   I use Chrome on an iMac or MacBook.

Thanks to helpful Thai Visa posts on this in the past, there are just two things that appear technically important (or at least, have worked for me):--

1.  Do not complete any of the boxes which are not marked as mandatory.  Only fill out the required fields

2.  Watch out for the dropdown menus in several places.  For example (if I recall correctly), the immigration office that you use, date fields, maybe some others.  Sometimes, these do not display properly or seem not to be working, but there is always a "broken" icon showing that it should exist. If the dropdown menu isn't working, reload and start again.  I believe it is essential that you use these -- if you type in data it is likely the system just rejects your attempt.

Hope that helps, and good luck to you

36 minutes ago, newnative said:

What printed, however, was not the 'next appointment slip' that you put in your passport.  Instead, it was just a copy of the Step 4 page.  Any assistance on how I am suppose to print the 'next appointment slip' to put in my passport would be greatly appreciated.  

Use this link to open the site and click the green button to check the status of your application.

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm

Then enter the transaction reference number (TRN) shown on the page your printed out or your passport number and etc.

You will see a green header at the bottom of the page showing this at the end of it. image.png.b51b06dc763daa489873771bb56926da.png

Click the magnifying glass under view to see your approved report.

At the bottom of that page you will see. image.png.8c9712e2a2346debf9b79600859d112d.png

You can also select to download on the page you go to. That is what I chose to do for the approved page and next appointment so I could print them later.

26 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Use this link to open the site and click the green button to check the status of your application.

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm

Then enter the transaction reference number (TRN) shown on the page your printed out or your passport number and etc.

You will see a green header at the bottom of the page showing this at the end of it. image.png.b51b06dc763daa489873771bb56926da.png

Click the magnifying glass under view to see your approved report.

At the bottom of that page you will see. image.png.8c9712e2a2346debf9b79600859d112d.png

You can also select to download on the page you go to. That is what I chose to do for the approved page and next appointment so I could print them later.

Thanks so much!

1 hour ago, DFPhuket said:

I use a MacBook Air and neither Chrome nor Firefox will work for me. For whatever reason, Safari (which I hardly ever use) is the only browser that does.

There was also one time when it wouldn't work 14 days before the due date, but worked properly the next day. 

Otherwise, make certain you use 0 vs O for your TM6 card number and that everything else matches what Immigration has for you. 

I've found that it helps to allow pop-up windows. In the most recent Safari you can do that on a per-site basis. (Safari menu -> Setting for this website).

6 minutes ago, Skeptic7 said:

Funny how we're always so blown away impressed when even the simplest little thing actually works in Thailand! WOW Amazing Thailand...it actually functioned for once as it's supposed to! 

Glad it worked and hopefully it continues. My money's on the opposite! ????

I'm going to MTT tomorrow as my online has been unsuccessful. I tried 14 days prior and every day since. I have done a 90 online since my last extension. I have not obtained new passport etc etc.

If it does not work for all then imo it's not working.

19 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

I'm going to MTT tomorrow as my online has been unsuccessful. I tried 14 days prior and every day since. I have done a 90 online since my last extension. I have not obtained new passport etc etc.

If it does not work for all then imo it's not working.

Totally agree. Still see many posts complaining about it. Been same for years. Should consistently work all the time for every province, but...LOL!

2 hours ago, DFPhuket said:

That's incorrect information as TM6 arrival card number contains letters and numbers. You need to use 0 for zero and O for the letter O.
The format of my recent TM6 cards are two letters followed by five numbers. One of my TM6 cards began with the letter O and the final digit was a 0. Sort of looked like this: OT98760

7 minutes ago, KeeTua said:

That's incorrect information as TM6 arrival card number contains letters and numbers. You need to use 0 for zero and O for the letter O.
The format of my recent TM6 cards are two letters followed by five numbers. One of my TM6 cards began with the letter O and the final digit was a 0. Sort of looked like this: OT98760

You have misinterpreted his post. On TM6 the first two are letters then the rest are digits.

The post you quoted was simply pointing out digits need to be 0 for zero and O for letter.

12 hours ago, newnative said:

I saw this and I decided to take another stab at doing my 90 day report on-line--which I have never been able to do.  I went through all the steps successfully this time and I got instant approval.  I went to the bottom of the screen and clicked on the 'Print' button.  What printed, however, was not the 'next appointment slip' that you put in your passport.  Instead, it was just a copy of the Step 4 page.  Any assistance on how I am suppose to print the 'next appointment slip' to put in my passport would be greatly appreciated.  

Go back into the start click for the "status" option, click/open your latest approval 90 day date.

At the bottom of the page you'll see a print/box...

Hovver your mouse over the box RIGHT CLICK... choose print option from the drop-down box

1 hour ago, hotchilli said:

Go back into the start click for the "status" option, click/open your latest approval 90 day date.

At the bottom of the page you'll see a print/box...

Hovver your mouse over the box RIGHT CLICK... choose print option from the drop-down box

Thanks!

IMRE, CW/MTT does not offer "instant approval".

Helped a neighbor file on-line, (next report date was 5 Feb 2021) Sunday, 24 Jan ~ 18:30, approved Monday, 25 Jan ~ 15:00.

He's got an ext renewal (marriage) coming up. so we'll see what happens with the next one. Told him it might not work next time.

I wish the online window was more like 21 days, then we could try that first, and still have time to file by post.

Of course ideally the online system would work for everyone, but I'll get a unicorn before that happens.

First online 90 day report today for me, after many years of walk in reports at Jomtien.

Worked just fine with an instant approval. Just had a minor issue inputting my full address for it to be accepted but fixed it within a minute or so. Printed out the receipt and all done and dusted. Definitely the way to go for future reports.

Archived