UK could become 'a failed state' without reform, former UK PM Brown says

webfact

2 hours ago, vogie said:

I think you are spending too much time on Twitter. There is a difference of opinion between a leaver and a remainer, a remainer is willing to sacrifice some of the UKs sovereignty for a seat at the table whereas a leaver is not, infact the majority of the country is of the same belief. 

And as for saying its the end of the Union that is just stirring the soup, I know you won't like it but the UK aint going anywhere, it is just remainer hype. 

Never been on Twitter.....too old.

"infact the majority of the country is of the same belief". Really....link? evidence?

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, vogie said:

"They can't ALL be wrong." 

Maybe not, but who are we to say which one is wrong and which one is correct, polling depends on so many things, like who commissioned the poll, who was asked, where was it asked and more importantly, how was the question worded. Polls are not worth the paper that they are printed on and it's not something we should be getting bogged down with. 

Same as the brexit poll you rely on.

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Scot123 said:

I think you might be wrong. Living in Scotland and talking to people who were once very nationalistic are now very anti snp. The problem is the SNP are very much like the nazi party were, they form in packs and attack any one who disagrees with their lunacy. People when asked polling questions by tartan clad AH. tend to nod and agree. It can also be very intimidating voting here as there is a pack of SNP supporters illegally outside polling station doors. For 14 years they have blamed westminster for everything and people now are not accepting the excuse.  Plus scandal is at their door at every turn from lying corruption and thieving of billions in Covid relief money.

Fair enough...purely anecdotal......so let May inform us both!

Edited by Surelynot

41 minutes ago, Scot123 said:

I think you might be wrong. Living in Scotland and talking to people who were once very nationalistic are now very anti snp. The problem is the SNP are very much like the nazi party were, they form in packs and attack any one who disagrees with their lunacy. People when asked polling questions by tartan clad AH. tend to nod and agree. It can also be very intimidating voting here as there is a pack of SNP supporters illegally outside polling station doors. For 14 years they have blamed westminster for everything and people now are not accepting the excuse.  Plus scandal is at their door at every turn from lying corruption and thieving of billions in Covid relief money.

Hmmm have you ever set for in Scotland? Judging by that nonsense, I very much doubt it. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, shy coconut said:

but 52% is a decisive indication of the will of the people, I wish you would make your mind up.

I think you misunderstand, the Brexit vote was a referendum and not some manipulated Mickey Mouse Poll the SNP keep displaying when things are not going to well for them. Look out this week they could be offering about a half a dozen to hopefully disguise the mess they are in.

And yes 52% is devinitive and a poll is just a manipulated guess.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1