VIDEO: Amazing Thailand! Water monitor gets stuck up a power pole

webfact

VIDEO: Amazing Thailand! Water monitor gets stuck up a power pole

9pm.jpg

video screenshot

A video commented upon by Thai Rath showed a 1.8 meter long water monitor six meters up a power pole.

A foundation rescue team managed to poke it down using technical equipment (bamboo poles).

It then scurried off through an orchard apparently none the worse for wear, much to the relief of locals who feared a fire if the creature hit the wires. 

The incident happened in Soi Suksawat 30 in the Rat Burana area of the Thai capital Bangkok.

Thai Rath in their subtitles referred to the water monitor as "hia" at first, a rude term used as a Thai swear word.

They then reverted to calling it a Tua Ngern Tua Thong (the silver and gold creature) that is a more polite name.

Much of the speaking on the video likens the water monitor to a husband fleeing a wife who had a go at him! 

Thai Rath went with something resembling "Come down Johnny, all is forgiven". 

Source: Thai Rath

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2021-01-26

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

I'm guessing the mobile phone battery went flat after all that time? How come we didn't see a kamikaze style leapt onto the head of one of the antagonists.

Hahahaha yea after being poked with the technical bamboo it would've been so funny if Liz' had jumped on them hissing you " ducking hia's " .. 

• Haha 1

everybody talks about covid-19! so the monitor decided to make a spectacular show as to tell people "life goes on! don't worry or fear death! look at me, i'm playing with high-voltage power lines! nothing happens and everything is just fine!" ????