Jump to content
Thai Visa Forum

Status of Pattaya Golf Courses


Recommended Posts

What are the operational status' and facilitates availability at each of the Pattaya golf courses. Thai VISA should survey the courses and publicize the information.

Also, include which courses are open to players from Bangkok, Samut Prakan,  and Chacheongsao.

 

This will help more players know what to expect and get more rounds played in Pattaya.

  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Why don't you ask on here about specific courses if interested in any particular ones?

 

As far as I am aware all are open to play in Chonburi but currently no locker rooms/showers open. 

 

Why would they turn away a customer especially as most would never say where they are coming from when making the booking?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, topt said:

Why don't you ask on here about specific courses if interested in any particular ones?

As far as I am aware all are open to play in Chonburi but currently no locker rooms/showers open. 

Why would they turn away a customer especially as most would never say where they are coming from when making the booking?

Be gentle. He's a newbie. (mighten they ask when making the booking? Just a thought. In this day and age. I wouldn't know. I've not played golf in 2-1/2 years, since my second hip replacement.)

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, MarK Siegel said:

What are the operational status' and facilitates availability at each of the Pattaya golf courses. Thai VISA should survey the courses and publicize the information.

Also, include which courses are open to players from Bangkok, Samut Prakan,  and Chacheongsao.

 

This will help more players know what to expect and get more rounds played in Pattaya.

Use Google

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, AgMech Cowboy said:

mighten they ask when making the booking?

Nothing is impossible but very unlikely. They just want your name and a contact no.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Played 4 ball Singha Park, Khon Kaen, Monday. THB1300 all-in, pp. Course in good condition. Individual carts wth screen between caddy and player. Changeing rooms and restaurant open. Staff wearing masks and requested for customers when booking in. Very quiet though, only saw one other group (5-ball)

p.s. travelled from Chaiyaphum, no restrictions

 

Edited by Lloydyboy
added p.s.
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Lloydyboy said:

Played 4 ball Singha Park, Khon Kaen, Monday. THB1300 all-in, pp. Course in good condition. Individual carts wth screen between caddy and player. Changeing rooms and restaurant open. Staff wearing masks and requested for customers when booking in. Very quiet though, only saw one other group (5-ball)

p.s. travelled from Chaiyaphum, no restrictions

 

Relevance to the OP (Pattaya courses)........?

May be useful info to others if posted in the right area....... 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...