Biden speaks to Putin for first time since taking power -White House

webfact

3 hours ago, Pattaya Spotter said:

Putin must be licking his chops...and Xi has already challenged the current administration with a provocative military over-flight of Taiwan. I can only wait to see what inauguration gift Kim has in mind.

Yes, Putin must be thrilled now that his arch-enemy Donald Trump has departed from the scene.

And it's a shame that Xi waited until now to create provocations because if Trump was still in office he would have....what exactly would he have done? Maybe what he did when this happened?

China planes 'violated Taiwanese airspace'

Published

27 August 2014

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-28935996

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Pattaya Spotter said:

Putin must be licking his chops...

Here, let me fix your post re. what Putin has done since his boy was kicked you of the WH after his crushing election loss:

Putin must be licking his chops wounds...

Edited by Phoenix Rising
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jeffr2 said:

You call CSIS a BS site?  Wow...says a lot.

Just another media why don't you watch RT. ????

I would say I look into both sides of the story seems to me you only like and also only like to hear one side like many others here.

That said the Western societies preaches equality but still treats other countries as second best, so why can’t Russia do that too.?

Peace should be negotiated with Russia but no chance there's too many western leaders who are sanctimonious hypocrites.

CSIS a US think tank good, give the world a break will ya.

Edited by Kwasaki
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

Just another media why don't you watch RT. ????

I would say I look into both sides of the story seems to me you only like and also only like to hear one side like many others here.

That said the Western societies preaches equality but still treats other countries as second best, so why can’t Russia do that too.?

Peace should be negotiated with Russia but no chance there's too many western leaders who are sanctimonious hypocrites.

Yes, the Eastern leader like Putin, Kim and Xi are much better!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jeffr2 said:

CSIS is one of the most highly regarded think tanks.  NOTHING like RT, which doesn't think at all.  Just take orders from Putin.  Thus, I won't watch it as it's full of fake news.  Sad some people actually read this garbage.

Don't try to defend Russia like this.  Ridiculous.  Though I agree the West hasn't been prefect.  Just orders of magnitude better than Russia.

P.S. I've spent time in Russia, so do know a little about it.  And been to every former Russian satellite state.  Every one.

I guess your American too, at least Russians are Russian unlike what are called Americans today who really just immigrates.

I am not being ridiculous and I only like the truth not the protruding western hypocrisy.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

I guess your American too, at least Russians are Russian unlike what are called Americans today who really just immigrates.

I am not being ridiculous and I only like the truth not the protruding western hypocrisy.

And modern day Russia was settled and taken over by Vikings. When you go far enough back we all hail from Africa so your attempt at labeling Americans as immigrants is lame and ignorant (at best).

Besides, what's wrong with immigrants?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

How much time have you spent in Russia?  The former satellite states?  Eastern Europe?  I'd be curious....

I've not been in the US in decades.  But I'd be curious to know what you think is western hypocrisy.  I fully agree that there is some!!!!!!  But I won't let Russia off the hook for what they've done also...not fair.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jeffr2 said:

How much time have you spent in Russia?  The former satellite states?  Eastern Europe?  I'd be curious....

I've not been in the US in decades.  But I'd be curious to know what you think is western hypocrisy.  I fully agree that there is some!!!!!!  But I won't let Russia off the hook for what they've done also...not fair.

I worked in Russia not for long time but I liked the people and they were great fun. 

I live in Sukhothai old village which foreigners come to visit before c19 and the 4 Russians for different parts of Russia were very friendly and nice to speak to.

A Russian guy from Pattaya who has a night club closed came on a visit with his wife on his AF1000 and we were talking motorcycles most of the afternoon a nice guy. 

I just don't understand why the Russia of today is hated by some western countries even Germany is gonna get gas from them and who do you think doesn't like it. 

UK,  US,  France should be in dialogue with China, Russia, N. Korea, Iran and not talk of threats and conflict, there still blind in regards to places like Vietnam, Afganistan which are perfect examples. 

3 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

I worked in Russia not for long time but I liked the people and they were great fun. 

I live in Sukhothai old village which foreigners come to visit before c19 and the 4 Russians for different parts of Russia were very friendly and nice to speak to.

A Russian guy from Pattaya who has a night club closed came on a visit with his wife on his AF1000 and we were talking motorcycles most of the afternoon a nice guy. 

I just don't understand why the Russia of today is hated by some western countries even Germany is gonna get gas from them and who do you think doesn't like it. 

UK,  US,  France should be in dialogue with China, Russia, N. Korea, Iran and not talk of threats and conflict, there still blind in regards to places like Vietnam, Afganistan which are perfect examples. 

easy to understand: RT broadcasts anti-West propaganda and Russia supports pro far-right activists to disrupt governments in Europe 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

And the west doesn't of course. ????????

all Putin wants is the  EU-NATO alliance to collapse - so that Russia rebuilds the great power they were before the fall of the USSR. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kwasaki said:

Spent any time in Ukraine?  Moldova?  Georgia?  Talk with the people in Transnistria.  See what they have to say about Russia...Or Georgia....or Ukraine. 

• Like 2