Restrictions in Pattaya set to be lifted

webfact

I guess I missed the bars are allowed to open?

No secret it seems just cruised Soi 6 about 10 places open and a few had Falang indulging inside.

Could be wrong maybe they are just traditional massage shops.

Edit:  My bad just saw the Webfact post bars open today.

Edited by bkk6060

On 1/30/2021 at 5:00 AM, jacko45k said:

Will you link please to where I said that.... ? Because I know it, but do not recall typing it. I was saying the infections being reported were not in Pattaya nor Chonburi where zero cases were. You seem to have lost track of who posted what actually so are boring the wrong person. 

". But take a look more closely where these 1000 cases mostly were ". This is what you typed , and it seems like i am not boring you since you keep on qouting . You must be bored by yourself i don't blame you it's quit boring these days ????

1 hour ago, Nanaplaza666 said:

". But take a look more closely where these 1000 cases mostly were ". This is what you typed , and it seems like i am not boring you since you keep on qouting . You must be bored by yourself i don't blame you it's quit boring these days ????

Ah, so I did not say what you failed to quote. You should quit  being boring as you say, while you are behind.

Pattaya is open for business......

Edited by jacko45k
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Ah, so I did not say what you failed to quote. You should quit  being boring as you say, while you are behind.

Pattaya is open for business......

Quiting while your behind is for loosers so i will not . There might have been a mistake on my side so i appoligise for that but as i said quiting is for loosers . 

• Haha 1