Have you ever had 'Hard Times' in Thailand?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My own hard times tale fills several pages!  I'll retell it here, but ignore my post if you don't have time to read it, or if you don't believe me.  Everything here is true, (facts can be verified fro

i am down to one girlfriend instead of the usual three.   its a big adjustment for me.       

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, DaLa said:

When I first ended up here through turmoil in my life back in the UK things were tough. I started a business with my Thai wife and had given up a well paid job back home and a riverside detached house in glorious settings to sleep on a concrete floor with no windows and no A/C for a few years.

The lack of friends, boredom and problems with the business and immigration rules here gave me plenty of headaches and sometimes regrets that I had committed to this new life.

I’ve adjusted, accepted Thailands misgivings and also once I reached UK retirement age became self sufficient. All I have to do is wake up in a morning. I have found meaningful ways of spending my days by alternating between watching girls on-line, watching girls whilst shopping in Central stores and having a drink or 3.

I’d say life's ok…..just waiting anxiously for that day when I wake up with a health issue.

When that day comes for me, I shall not bother waking up!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
4 minutes ago, WineOh said:

That is exactly how I live too mate!

I have never owned a credit card in my life and I never will! 🙂 

No property or car then?

I regard a mortgage or finance deal the same as a C Card .

Edited by KannikaP
  • CharlieH locked and unlocked this topic