Thai woman nabbed in Ubon for running 30 million baht online gambling operation

webfact

Thai woman nabbed in Ubon for running 30 million baht online gambling operation 

10pm.jpg
Picture: Sanook

Police in Ubon Ratchathani went to a luxury housing estate where they arrested 27 year old Suthasinee who they claim has been running and advertising a major gambling syndicate online.

Sanook - who mentioned that the woman was attractive in their headline - said she had been watched for some considerable time. 

The gambling operation has a turnover of 30 million baht.

Top brass officers had sent in their underlings in what appears to be a continuing crackdown on illegal gambling in Thailand after cases linked to the spread of Covid-19 put the issue in the spotlight. 

Source: Sanook

running an operation with a turnover of 30mill would only net you a much smaller return...but nonetheless better than knee deep in mud in a rice paddy.

I know one of the bigger (black) lottery sellers in Ubon and she does quite well, stressful game tho like running any pro gambling, with a run of bad luck you can end up deep in the red pretty quickly

On 1/28/2021 at 7:16 AM, Natai Beach said:

27, attractive, 30 million baht, luxury house

Sounds like a keeper. 

Correct . 

I met her on a Thai internet dating site .

I thought I  had found a good one , at last ..

Better  luck next time ..

Just now, elliss said:

Correct .

I met her on a Thai internet dating site , she told me she was a cleaner.      I honestly thought I  had found a good one , at last ..

Better  luck next time ..

On 1/28/2021 at 6:49 AM, UbonEagle said:

running an operation with a turnover of 30mill would only net you a much smaller return...but nonetheless better than knee deep in mud in a rice paddy.

I know one of the bigger (black) lottery sellers in Ubon and she does quite well, stressful game tho like running any pro gambling, with a run of bad luck you can end up deep in the red pretty quickly

30 some years ago a sis-in-law was selling lottery tickets.  But she didn't pay off the lottery or some such.  Someone won a tidy sum but couldn't collect.  SIL had to disappear for a number of years.  Ended up working in Japan for a long time. 

On 27/01/2021 at 8:23 PM, JoePai said:

...was attractive in their headline - said she had been watched for some considerable time

So if not attractive they would not have watched?

Was this prying eyes or the new BMW spy cars that get credit for the bust as the pic is blurry, must have been the BMW.