Retirement extension expiration date marriage visa expiration date

Hi,

My retirement extension will expire on 10 October 2021 and if I did online 90 day report stay on October 5, 2021 will my retirement extension will extent to the next 90 day which will be January 3,2022 ? so I can request another retirement extension at the immigration office or it will expire on the 10 October 2021 exactly! then I can request for another retirement extension at this time?  

You see how I logically out that if it is similar to marriage visa which the date of visa from consulate stamp will expire let say 10 October 2021, we can go out of the country on October 09, 2021 and come back in the same day and we will get the entry stamp for the next 3 months which will allow us to stay longer than the consulate stamp instead of 10 October 2021 but January 2, 2022!

So we can stay in the country for 15 months instead of 12 months. 

Thank you   

A report of staying longer than 90 consecutive days in the country is not a permit to stay or extension.

Only a multiple entry non immigrant visa issued by a embassy or consulate allows unlimited 90 day entries for a year from the date of issue.

If you were to leave the country and you have one year extension of stay and entered the country without a re-entry permit your extension would be gone and you would be stamped into the for 30 days if you qualify for a visa exempt entry. With a re-entry permit you would be stamped into the country to the day your extension ends.

You have extension of stay and visa entry confused.  

Not different with marriage or retirement.

Extension of stay (normally one year) end on date indicated.

Multi entry O visa is for 90 day stay and entry while visa is still valid gets a new 90 day stay from that date.

A retirement OA multi entry would be one year stay and a new one year stay on any entry while visa valid.

Thank you so much for the answers.   So this is my understand is "Extension of stay(one year) end on date indicated" which for my case is 10 October 2021 as indicated by immigration stamped.  It has nothing to do with 90 day report.  So 1 year means 12 months from the date I applied for it. 

But multi entries visa(retirement, marriage etc) from consulate(one year) which we need to go out of the country to validate for each 3 months if we use it properly we can have 15 months of stay.

22 minutes ago, playboy said:

So 1 year means 12 months from the date I applied for it. 

It means 12 months from expiration of current permitted to stay.  You can apply for extension 30 and some places 45 days before and not lose any time (best to always apply a bit early in case extra paperwork required).  

1 hour ago, lopburi3 said:

It means 12 months from expiration of current permitted to stay.  You can apply for extension 30 and some places 45 days before and not lose any time (best to always apply a bit early in case extra paperwork required).  

Thank you.

Archived