Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Is there any TVF members who are (or were) properly qualified in Economics to explain why the Thai Baht remains so high against most of the Worlds currencies?

Please no conspiracy theorists, I would really honestly like to know why it is so?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

all the precautions that were taken after the 1997 crash. no debt, huge cash reserve. external forces like hot honey flowing into Thailand as speculation on the Baht rising.    and a mind se

The Thai baht is not strong it is the other (Western) currencies that are weak, WHY? Because they are printing trillions of funny money and run economies with massive trade and fiscal deficits. By com

Good Lord..... next up asking TV members for medical advice! 🤪😱🤫🤯

From economic quoted is due high foreign investment and a strong Thai financial and Asian markets.

The Thai government could adjust it as it is illedgedly overvalued but choose not to. 

Difficult to know about rate's the anti brexit mob here said the pound will hit Bottom but it's over 41 at the moment. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

people make billions trading the baht.  why would there be transparency?  an econ degree will let you understand the market?  only in hindsight you will be able to say something that might not sound dumb.

 

my job is to get you to think it will crash as i keep buying and get rich.   

 

i could tell you about a chinese firm who is buying baht and selling 19 other currencies while also buying 3 other ones while also selling 28 other ones and buying 17 other ones and that everything they do is secret.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, tonray said:

How does a low baht make me want to pee more at night ?

It could be with less money you now eating more process food which can result in a higher blood sugar level thus the requirement of more peeing.😂

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, thailand49 said:

It could be with less money you now eating more process food which can result in a higher blood sugar level thus the requirement of more peeing.😂

Or maybe....drinking more cheap beer to drown my sorrow......cry cry cry

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, tonray said:

Or maybe....drinking more cheap beer to drown my sorrow......cry cry cry

That will make you pee even more beer in general has lots of sugar!🤣

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

From economic quoted is due high foreign investment and a strong Thai financial and Asian markets.

The Thai government could adjust it as it is illedgedly overvalued but choose not to. 

Difficult to know about rate's the anti brexit mob here said the pound will hit Bottom but it's over 41 at the moment. 

Wow. It was 55 the day before the referendum. So we have to be grateful for 41 with Brexit.!!!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...