screaming when crossing intersections

tingtongfarang

15 minutes ago, tingtongfarang said:

When i think about it i will video the scene at the intersection and put it on youtube

Yes, please do. I have seen cyclists in the midst of heavy traffic and pollution in many parts of Bangkok, but have never seen them screaming at intersections as a normal routine, as your gf states.

As if someone cocooned in his metal box is going to hear you...

You'd be more likely to get their attention if you posted on Facebook.

I think its worth checking for on-coming traffic regardless of the colour of the lights; if my lights are green and there is traffic stopped on the other road, OK.  If my lights are green and there's no traffic stopped I'll pay particular attention to approaching traffic, and if my lights are red, I'll wait until there is no traffic approaching from any direction, and check for policemen as well.

SC

17 hours ago, StreetCowboy said:

As if someone cocooned in his metal box is going to hear you...

You'd be more likely to get their attention if you posted on Facebook.

I think its worth checking for on-coming traffic regardless of the colour of the lights; if my lights are green and there is traffic stopped on the other road, OK.  If my lights are green and there's no traffic stopped I'll pay particular attention to approaching traffic, and if my lights are red, I'll wait until there is no traffic approaching from any direction, and check for policemen as well.

SC

Worthy of note is the fact 95% of the red light runners are helmetless scooter riders