Best burger in Bangkok

wprime

There was a little stand at the top of Central Embassy called the Meat Bar that served the best burger, it was always perfectly made, even the chips were perfect every time, but now it's closed.

So anyone have any recommendations for a good burger? Most burgers I've had either had a bad tasting patty or were wetter than a <deleted>.

I don't need any of those fancy recipes, just want a good beef patty, some caramalised onions, tomato, cheese, lettuce on a bun made with less sugar than a donut.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, wprime said:

There was a little stand at the top of Central Embassy called the Meat Bar that served the best burger, it was always perfectly made, even the chips were perfect every time, but now it's closed.

So anyone have any recommendations for a good burger? Most burgers I've had either had a bad tasting patty or were wetter than a <deleted>.

I don't need any of those fancy recipes, just want a good beef patty, some caramalised onions, tomato, cheese, lettuce on a bun made with less sugar than a donut.

Excellent burger and a pretty decent menu over all at the Huntsman. Located on the basement level under the Landmark hotel, on Sukhumvit, near Nana BTS. Also has various brews of draught beer on tap and a 2 for 1 happy hour, early evening. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Catkiwi said:

Also has various brews of draught beer on tap and a 2 for 1 happy hour, early evening.

Although not at the minute, unfortunately, as restaurants are not allowed to sell alcohol due to the covid restrictions. Hopefully this will change soon though.

31 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Easy Burger (opposite Cheap Charlies) on Sukhumvit 50 - for a smashed flat patty.

New York Style Steak and Burger (Sukhvit 22) - for a traditional style burger (they’re big and not cheap, but very good)

Easy Burger is nice, and cheap

99 THB and you can eat it at Cheap Charlies with a cold beer ????

• Like 2

Well I make, eat and sell my own burgers and sausages. Cumberland, pork and apple, Chilli chicken, chicken and I love em. Obviously they are not cooked when I sell em but they are great. I have been told.

There are 2 places that I highly recommend; 1) Eat Am Are (grammatically challenged name but great food) at Victory Monument and 2) Hungry Nerd at Westgate mall (next to the last stop on the MRT purple line) Both places have great menus and offer baked potato, mashed potato and french fries.

Edited by mrwebb8825
  • Like 1

Son of a butcher here. Picky af when it comes to meat.

My personal favorite: Chunky (Chunky
+66 91 742 4094
https://goo.gl/maps/EFnT4iCfL8V1tWRT7) at Sukhumvit 23.

They do awesome traditional burgers and inspiring new creations.

Buns are hand made there right before your eyes.

I have been there several times, service has been spot on as well. Of course, all that doesn't come at a cheap price tag but for me it is well worth it.

For a cheaper, more every day burger experience there is Madcow by Tony Santos (Madcow Burger by Toni Santos Asok
+66 81 639 9251
https://g.page/madcowburger?share

around the corner as well. A plus: they serve Beer Lao.

Edited by onthedarkside
broken weblink fixed
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, CrunchWrapSupreme said:

The Buddy Burger at Buddy's Bar & Grill, at either Soi 89 or 22.

Or any of the burgers (Mexican/USA/BBQ style) at Margarita Storm at Soi 13, or at Sunrise Tacos in Mega Bangna.

Watch the small print on the Margarita Storm menu, I never noticed it, which of course is the idea, till I made my order, I then went and cancelled it. I just cannot understand why they cannot be upfront with their prices.

• Like 1

25°  (25 degree) it's in the pullman G hotel look up it's website . I had my best burger there and they have great milkshakes as well . You can set up your own burger , different kinds of meat all toppings you want #1 in my burgerbook for sure . They where open 24 hours now i don't think so because of the virus but they still open long enough to fill you up for sure . And they have great promotions as well . 25 DEGREE BURGER BAR .

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Nanaplaza666 said:

25°  (25 degree) it's in the pullman G hotel look up it's website . I had my best burger there and they have great milkshakes as well . You can set up your own burger , different kinds of meat all toppings you want #1 in my burgerbook for sure . They where open 24 hours now i don't think so because of the virus but they still open long enough to fill you up for sure . And they have great promotions as well . 25 DEGREE BURGER BAR .

Sorry forgot to mention , if you like chocolat you must try the chocolat lava , damnnnnnn ????????????

14 minutes ago, Nanaplaza666 said:

I was gonna suggest this place. I also like Artisan craft Burger. Primes solid as well. 

BKK's burger game is way better these days then a few years ago. So many choices hard to try all the good ones. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, camble said:

I also like Daniel Thaiger.  Unfortunately, they closed on Sukhumvit Soi 11 at the end of November but I think they have other locations.

IMG_20201127_174110.jpg.1be37ed5bc4e0fb44a027d2fbda79ad1.jpg

How the f... can you bite into a burger like that, unless you have a massive gob!

I would much prefer the meat & chesse on the bun, and the rest of it on the side.

• Haha 1