Best burger in Bangkok

wprime

8 hours ago, Darkside Gray said:

You own the place?

I had thought not to react too dramatically to your misguided and assenine question but now you have just got under my skin. So, no I don't own the place. I have been fortunate enough to have been stationed near by for the last 12 years or so and can, without a doubt, recommend the food, the great staff and the range of cold brews.  As I have also mentioned, in reply to another (far more intelligent and worldly wise) post, TV is obviously the place for billionaire hotel chain owners to promote their best burgers, believe it or not.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Airalee said:

Same here.  I always order medium well to well done and take my chances with it coming back charred.  Usually comes back medium+ but have had the rare occasion that it was burnt black.

You just have to love the luck of the draw????

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I must admit I do occasionally enjoy a good burger, but doesn't it seem  kind of strange to even think of a burger when you are in a country with a vast range of delicious food at least to the extent to have an extensive post on TV?

13 hours ago, elgenon said:

Do you mind if I am lazy and ask you where this is? Thanks.

I normally get their burgers through Grab app. Really don't know where it is phisically located

1 hour ago, Pro1Expat said:

I must admit I do occasionally enjoy a good burger, but doesn't it seem  kind of strange to even think of a burger when you are in a country with a vast range of delicious food at least to the extent to have an extensive post on TV?

Doesn’t seem strange at all.  When I’m back in Los Angeles, I eat food from varying cuisines as I do here.  Should the Thais living in LA never eat Thai food?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Airalee said:

Doesn’t seem strange at all.  When I’m back in Los Angeles, I eat food from varying cuisines as I do here.  Should the Thais living in LA never eat Thai food?

You obviously did not understand my point but that is fine it is in line with many of the posts on here

50 minutes ago, Pro1Expat said:

You obviously did not understand my point but that is fine it is in line with many of the posts on here

Yes...I understood your point.  I’m sure that on forums for Thai people living abroad, there are similar threads (with probably even more replies) asking where the best somtum is.

10 hours ago, Pro1Expat said:

I think its strange to eat only one nationality's food. Though I would assume many Thais, Chinese etc do exactly that. When I go out with my Thai friends we eat food from many countries. The daughters are partial to Japanese food and Korean desserts.

I never go out and eat a burger in the US but have been known to eat that comfort food once in a while when in Thailand for an extended period.

• Like 2

On 1/29/2021 at 7:01 PM, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Do they even serve beef on their menu?  I remember stopping by there once a while back, and saw a lot of pork stuff and cheap type Thai versions of dishes.

It's a steak house but I wouldn't order the steak. The burgers are great though. Best steakhouse I've been to is (was) Chokchi Farms Steakhouse next to Zeer Rangsit but haven't been since the 1st lockdown.

58 minutes ago, mrwebb8825 said:

It's a steak house but I wouldn't order the steak. The burgers are great though. Best steakhouse I've been to is (was) Chokchi Farms Steakhouse next to Zeer Rangsit but haven't been since the 1st lockdown.

Chokchai Farms... yes, they've also had a branch near Asoke on Soi Prassamit, though I haven't been by there lately to see if they've survived COVID... I quite liked Chokchai's steaks.... but their burgers were MEH....

On 1/29/2021 at 10:45 PM, Pro1Expat said:

Not at all strange. I certainly like a variety of food, whichever country I am in. Why so strange to want a burger now and then? Vast ranges of delicious food should be exactly that, don't you think. Anyway, hold that thought, I am heading down to my local Burger King for a late night snack ????