Weird demand form my boyfriend

4 minutes ago, kellyoinkoink said:

Awesome? How can u agree to share your girlfriend with another guy? Are u jealous at all? just a bit ? No? If u are not jealous , are u sure that it’s love?

It's a complex and difficult question

you don't own the other, his mind and his body

it can be a proof of love to let the other chose how and with who to

use his\her body (The swingers for example)

the exclusive sexual notion between 2 persons in a couple is something created by the

western societies to deal with and organize the parental filiation

few others society and civilizations recognize polygamy and even the polyandry

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, kingdong said:

If this is a serious post and not a wind up,tell him to sling his hook,

I’m serious with my post. Not troll or post it for fun. Wanna to know what men think. I even tried to search about this on google to understand what men think. Sometimes I thought oh maybe I’m Asian, Western men can think differently. 

• Like 1

Threesomes... the real ones, not the ones with a girl and two guys, can be great fun...  up the ante and go for an awesome foursome !!!.... 

..... seriously though.. don’t do anything you don’t want to do - its that simple. There’s no need to compromise yourself. 

Edited by richard_smith237

Don't know,  what's next, my bf ask me to drop my knickers turn around and bend forward?...sound like a wind up and a hoax, why would anyone feel the urge to post such topic at 3am? and why bring to the attention of thousands other strangers? such issues should, if they're true, be worked out between the 2 adults and no amount of dear Abby advice can help

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, kellyoinkoink said:

Guys, After telling him my thoughts and asked him what if I and he and another man do it, he said “ let’s do it”.....I don’t know what to say! 
This man’s fantasy happens with you guys? 

IMO find somebody else as this will not go away and you will not be happy.

• Like 2

I would be asking the BF how he proposes to service both of you without risking transmitting an STD. Will he be willing to clean himself between bouts with both of you? What other fantasies does he have?

It's a mild fantasy to men, me included. But in reality, one woman hot to trot is all any man can handle.

It's kinky, but harmless in his mindset. It's harmful to you if you go along with it feeling uncomfortable.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, kingofthemountain said:

Hi 

it could help to give a good advice with more informations

like your age and since how many time you are in the relation

plus what are the mutual involvments (Child? Owning a house or a condo together? And so on)

Anyway you are not forced to accept his demand if you don't agree or even 

if you aren't comfortable with the idea. Just expose to him your feelings

and explain it's not negociable for you. His fantasm is a classic for a man

(The ''harem'' syndrom) maybe he should be less comfortable if you propose the 

other way, you with 2 men?

Be prepared to a possible break in your relation soon or later

a disagreement in the sexual life in a young couple is often the begining of the end

good luck

QUOTE from above:  "

Anyway you are not forced to accept his demand if you don't agree or even 

if you aren't comfortable with the idea. Just expose to him your feelings

and explain it's not negociable for you"

In my opinion very wise words and advice. Some people can accept these situations/arrangements, most can't and you are 100% entitled to say NO if that's your wish. 

You can't 'force' yourself to like this. If it goes ahead I very much doubt it would be a 'once only' event. It would probably continue with the same 2nd girl or perhaps many 2nd girls. Then there's risks about disease and always on your mind 'what's next', 'when will he want it again? 'Is he grooming other girls to be ready for the next 'event', and more. 

A key question for you. Will It stop (totally go out of his thinking) after one event? I believe NO.

You obviously have to consider the whole picture and make a decision.

May be better to move on and put this totally behind you. 

Good luck.

• Like 2

hopefully it is still at just a fantasy stage with him....

otherwise; he has already done it, and now coming in to try to justify himself 

or he might have found Chaturbate 'couples' especially the multi-person columbian channels ????     (and you are 'Free' instead)