TAT advocates "Sexy tours" for "quality tourists" to boost Thailand's recovery

webfact

1 hour ago, webfact said:
Governor Yutthasak Suphasorn's vision is to inspire confidence among Thais in domestic tourism as a number one priority. 

He accepted that post pandemic the numbers may be down but he'll be targeting the high spenders.

So the spending will actually be UP!

For this group safety and the environment really rocks their boat,  he told Channel 7.

"They want sexy tourism,' he enthused.

Deary, deary, deary me...

''It'll end in tears

You know it'll end in tears
It'll end in tears''

A Single Wish

This Mortal Coil

Edited by Bluespunk

Ive been going to LOS since 2008 and have never been into the sex scene....its simply easy and cheap living for me...

So if hes proposing a Sexy Tour does this mean we have to do ASQ in a massage shop or gogo bar for 2 weeks?

Asking for a friend...  Hoping the Sangsom isnt marked up too much....can I bring my own mixers???  ????

8 minutes ago, PatOngo said:

It's amazing how low they will stoop when they are desperate! Can't wait for the do gooders to harp on about what this will do for the "Image of the Country"! ????

Reality sets in on Thailand.. Film at 11..  We are all seen as sex tourists anyway..I know i am catcalled daily after a decade..aint easy being so hansum!!!! ????

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tonray said:

I think it's simply an example of poor use of English...when I was teaching my students would always use the word "funny" to denote having fun...perhaps using the word 'sexy' is the same as saying tourists want to have more "sex" ?

Yeah I think he was using the word sexy in the same way as Ruud Gullit famously said he wanted to see sexy football. I don't think he meant the players wearing G strings, high heels and doing the Pattaya shuffle.

Gullit had some great quotes.????

image.png.6827030037aada80a49c10b04ea97992.png

• Like 2