Brits, Americans, French and Germans held after raid on Koh Phangan bar

webfact

21 hours ago, scoupeo said:

bitter old man

your life must be so sad to wish anything bad to anyone.

karma will teach you !

you're right about 1 thing, I am bitter towards selfish morons who endanger others by flaunting public health rules designed to protect all. This attitude that 'my happiness' is more important than the health and welfare of others (similar to drunk drivers) has filled graveyards world wide by spreading the pox everywhere. imo these folks should be deported for life (plus being added to 'no fly' lists would help also..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, from the home of CC said:

you're right about 1 thing, I am bitter towards selfish morons who endanger others by flaunting public health rules designed to protect all. This attitude that 'my happiness' is more important than the health and welfare of others (similar to drunk drivers) has filled graveyards world wide by spreading the pox everywhere. imo these folks should be deported for life (plus being added to 'no fly' lists would help also..

live in the south hasn't changed at all. there has rarely ever been any enforcement. if you don't keep up with the news you have no idea and life just seems normal on the island. it is not the job of the tourists to research media to find out when and where you are allowed to go in your area. there should be local announcements, enforcement and those venues should just be closed, that's it. Police knew about this party beforehand, because it was public. They could have informed the organiser and stopped it right then and there but they didn't. 

Do the tourists have some fault? Yeah they do. But to insult all of them as selfish morons and saying they should be deported for life as well as added to no fly lists is completely out of proportion, judgemental and just speaks for you being a bitter old man who has lost any compassion because you are not able to comprehend that there are perspectives outside of your own little bubble. Context matters, old geezer.

Edited by thanaka
  • Thanks 1

On 1/28/2021 at 9:20 AM, ThomasThBKK said:

This is hilarious.

They will destroy and taint Phangans name forever, glad i don't own anything there, it will be the last place in thailand i would ever visit from now on.

Thank you for destroying the local thai economy thai authorities ❤️ 

PS: If someones looking for cheap real estate, Phangan could be a candidate soon

Actually, real estate prices on Phangan are the highest ever, and rising.