Anyone tried Seresto Flea & Tick collars on their dog?

The tick season has started again, found 5 of the little blighters on our dog yesterday, so I'm looking at the least toxic treatment for our small dog who is pretty sensitive to Frontline, and found that shampoos aren't that effective. Seresto collars aren't cheap, around 700-800 baht, but if they work without any ill effects to the dog I'm happy to pay.

1 hour ago, giddyup said:

The tick season has started again, found 5 of the little blighters on our dog yesterday, so I'm looking at the least toxic treatment for our small dog who is pretty sensitive to Frontline, and found that shampoos aren't that effective. Seresto collars aren't cheap, around 700-800 baht, but if they work without any ill effects to the dog I'm happy to pay.

Think this far better. I buy bigger size cut 8n half and cling wrap half and freeze till needing 6 to 8 months time. No side effect to dog and they eat easily. No fleas or ticks for at least 6 months. My dog last had 13 months ago and still effective. 

She playing with a dog other day at friends property and got a few fleas on her off the loaded dog. They didn't stay on her.

Get on Lazada in few days best price.

images (8).jpeg

6 minutes ago, Bruce Aussie Chiang Mai said:

Think this far better. I buy bigger size cut 8n half and cling wrap half and freeze till needing 6 to 8 months time. No side effect to dog and they eat easily. No fleas or ticks for at least 6 months. My dog last had 13 months ago and still effective. 

She playing with a dog other day at friends property and got a few fleas on her off the loaded dog. They didn't stay on her.

Get on Lazada in few days best price.

images (8).jpeg

My dog is 8kg,  which is about 18lbs. Do they only come in one size and how much are they?