Ex Ford mechanic on railway road?

mran66

An ex Ford mechanic used to have a shop on railway road between Khao noi an Khao talo, however could not find it any more. 

Any Ford owner who would have used him who might know of he moved to some other location in pattaya, or gone? 

40 minutes ago, mran66 said:

An ex Ford mechanic used to have a shop on railway road between Khao noi an Khao talo, however could not find it any more. 

Any Ford owner who would have used him who might know of he moved to some other location in pattaya, or gone? 

I would like to know too...

40 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

Is Ford Pattaya's service department going through a rough spell at the moment?

... Well based on my own experience, I'd rather avoid unless absolutely necessary, except maybe simple warranty issues...

7 hours ago, NanLaew said:

Ford Pattaya dealer does not have a good reputation - even the local plant QC manager admitted that to me.

8 hours ago, ivor bigun said:

ford have now moved to the old Chevy Showroom on Sukhumvit and also opened up a new service place further on .

Where are you talking of exactly here......? Further on North or South. I just know of the place South of Pattaya after Underwater world on Southbound Sukhumvit carriageway and the one near Laem Chabang on Sukhumvit Southbound a little after Harbor Mall. 

On 1/28/2021 at 2:44 PM, NanLaew said:

Ford Pattaya has always been rough...i wanted my trucks tailgate re aligned, they used  a Crowbar until i stopped them 

5 hours ago, actonion said:

Ford Pattaya has always been rough...i wanted my trucks tailgate re aligned, they used  a Crowbar until i stopped them 

Jeez they made a right palaver about replacing a repeater (blinker) on the side of my truck... they ordered the wrong part, could not have been more wrong! I fixed it myself, a rat had chewed through the wiring. 

10 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Where are you talking of exactly here......? Further on North or South. I just know of the place South of Pattaya after Underwater world on Southbound Sukhumvit carriageway and the one near Laem Chabang on Sukhumvit Southbound a little after Harbor Mall. 

On sukhumvit going north just before Pattaya Klang and just after the underpass Chevy used to have a showroom ,it has been taken over by ford (you can still get Chevy spares there) moving on Northwards before you get to the Police headquarters Ford have built a workshop ,large ford sign outside .

12 hours ago, ivor bigun said:

On sukhumvit going north just before Pattaya Klang and just after the underpass Chevy used to have a showroom ,it has been taken over by ford (you can still get Chevy spares there) moving on Northwards before you get to the Police headquarters Ford have built a workshop ,large ford sign outside

Well I will probably spot it there,, my usual route is to take a right at Numchai and cut through to Soi Siam CC... although you did say going North, and in that direction Klang comes before the motorway overpass. unless you mean the tunnel entrance a bit before Klang... or actually mean heading South?

I will go look on Google Maps. 

• 2 weeks later...

After asking around, finally managed to get pointers to where this guy has moved.

Anyone with Ford issues who might want to avoid Ford Pattaya for whatever reason, yet have a guy that has brand history and experience, here are the pointers:

His new shop is on Sukhumit Soi 89 (Toongklom-Talman road), almost directly opposite to Central Park 4 Mooban gate (few meters eastward from the gate, on opposite side of the road). Went to check today, and indeed there he was, welcoming all less-than-lucky Ford owners to show their up with their problems. On same spot there seems to be a 2nd hand car sales and/or rental place, with few cars in front of the shop (not sure if his biz or separate, anyway the same place)

Google map location link: https://goo.gl/maps/Wfpe22amGfQhKsis9

Streetview pic and current pic of the shop attached. Seems the area is getting a venue for repair shops of extinct car brands here as there is another shop called Adithep motors (seemingly Chevrolet-focused car workshop) right next to this Ford guys' shop.

image.png.eafc9a908e07f0b71a75019306d39865.png

FB_IMG_1612860796418.jpg

• Like 1