Covid 19. Conflicting Information.

roger101

In the BP this morning it reported that Chonburi would be taken out of the Red (maximum) zone and the restrictions would be eased. This included massage parlours and restaurants open to 11 and selling alcohol with the meal. On checking with Pattaya News and The Nation it says that the decision would be taken today or tomorrow. Other posts here state that its still banned.

I was really looking forward to going out for a meal tonight and having my normal 2  or 3 glasses of wine.

PS Yesterday the staff in my regular massage parlour were happy and told me that they would reopen today.

My understanding is it was reported that a local Chonburi decision would change things as of today but talk of that seems to have vanished.  We are now waiting on central government changing things which will be decided one way or another tomorrow.

Any news on the swimming pools reopening?

I don't know what they're dredging down Pratumnak way, but the seawater along Dongtan and Jomtien Beaches is getting steadily dirtier. I need the nice, clean village swimming pool back!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, roger101 said:

PS Yesterday the staff in my regular massage parlour were happy and told me that they would reopen today.

They were allowed to reopen prior.... certainly some were open already yesterday as I was in one. I saw others laundering things getting ready.

5 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

They were allowed to reopen prior.... certainly some were open already yesterday as I was in one. I saw others laundering things getting ready.

I was also in a massage girl last evening and she confirmed that her salon had opened yesterday.

• Haha 1