The Pizza Company’s new pizza is like nothing you have ever seen

snoop1130

Certainly not Pizza, but if I was their marketing director in Thailand ,I would also market it as Pizza , because Thais would not know what it is and might not try it. But they know what Pizza is and might say "Hmm I like pizza , this might be a different type of Pizza, maybe I'll try it" 

In my childhood, bingsu - or color syrup over shaved ice where I grew up could never make its way out of the street corner stand. Here it is served in Emporium, so I'm not surprised at anything anymore in Thailand where culinary sense (or lack thereof) is concerned. - though I still find myself doing a double take now and then when I see white rice served under a KFC banner. For the zillions of Thai who can only dream of taking a trip to the Western world...sometime in their lifetime, the more happenings in their daily life (pre-covid I would have said "grind") the merrier and I'm all for it!

or go to 7-11 and buy a dozen pork burgers..then off to tesco to buy a roll of pop biscuits to glue them in a ring...bake

Done and done..jumbo size....or wear it as a crown aka helmet..if you get pulled over tell the thai cops to pull one off as payment!  ????

King without a Crown.....*(please allow ring to cool before wearing on head)*..does not include condiments**

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, a3tsw said:

Thinking outside the box Thai-Style ...????????????????

Not quite. A pizza delivered without a box is thinking outside the box.

I need to check if these are available in Bahn Nawk as Friday afternoon's double school run has morphed into, "Let's make a mess in daddy's truck with KFC, BK or 7-eleven microwaved cheese snags!"

17 hours ago, CharlieH said:

Thought something with a hole in the middle was a doughnut ! 

Definitely NOT  a case of less is more !

Let´s just speak the truth. Pizza Company has never been able to make a decent pizza anyway, so what´s the difference. Actually they have never been able to make something that I would lika to call a pizza. Mostly it just taste like a hot sandwich.

I swear, it's like these people definitely like different in the most peculiar ways. Most products or places I found to like, seem to be either not restocked or the place closes.

Notice Dairy Queens' menu, they have hot dogs, but half of them say they don't have them when you order.

I say this respectfully. Thai folks have a real particular and sort of collective set of 'likes.' IMO. To be honest, for me, most of which I dislike.

Damn, coffee shop stopping selling me favorite Danish because apparently Thai's aren't into it! Danishes are so good <deleted>! Maybe I should take a culture class and not speak Thai with them...I wonder if they will find out I speak it.

Christ I guess this turned into a bit of rant. 5555. #FOOD

2 hours ago, yasbkk said:

This Has been around the tables of Ramadan in Turkey, ALGERIA , Morrocco and Tunisia for ages . not new and very good of the Pizza  Company to recognize the best from around the Islamic world to bring to table. 

Don’t worry Italians , will never complain as they did not invent the pizza. 
The Islamic Othoman Empire had given lots of good things to the world of Europe... 

BB4562FF-381E-4D36-A754-50C0FD3C2491.jpeg

90DB3C99-D015-4FA5-A7A8-2224C525C5FA.jpeg

From reading the description in the intro, I doubt it will be like this or that good.