The Pizza Company’s new pizza is like nothing you have ever seen

snoop1130

Beer, paint, Toyota Corolla, motorbike, house, apartment, apartheid, Covid, Bangkok... who cares, just call it all pizza for the sake of simplicity. Lets just call everything pizza.

Translation:

Pizza, pizza, Pizza Pizza, pizza, pizza, pizza, pizza, Pizza, Pizza... pizza pizza, pizza pizza pizza pizza pizza pizza pizza pizza pizza pizza. Pizza pizza pizza pizza pizza.

So much easier. Just one word for everything. It won't change anything. It's how communication with Thais go anyway. No idea what they're saying, just nod, point and randomly laugh out loud, and walk off as if nothing happened.

12 hours ago, Dagfinnur Traustason said:

Let´s just speak the truth. Pizza Company has never been able to make a decent pizza anyway, so what´s the difference. Actually they have never been able to make something that I would lika to call a pizza. Mostly it just taste like a hot sandwich.

16 hours ago, khunpeer said:

one of the worst pizza's I ever had was from this company, I think Domino's pizza topped it! after that only real freshly made Italian pizza for me, no more bogus...

I got a free Domino's pizza awhile back.  Not impressed.  I got spoiled when I lived in New Jersey (USA).  Plenty of good Mom & Pop pizza places where you could practice your Italian.

On 1/29/2021 at 3:14 PM, HOAX said:

Beer, paint, Toyota Corolla, motorbike, house, apartment, apartheid, Covid, Bangkok... who cares, just call it all pizza for the sake of simplicity. Lets just call everything pizza.

Translation:

Pizza, pizza, Pizza Pizza, pizza, pizza, pizza, pizza, Pizza, Pizza... pizza pizza, pizza pizza pizza pizza pizza pizza pizza pizza pizza pizza. Pizza pizza pizza pizza pizza.

So much easier. Just one word for everything. It won't change anything. It's how communication with Thais go anyway. No idea what they're saying, just nod, point and randomly laugh out loud, and walk off as if nothing happened.

Why don't learn Thai? This is Thailand yeah?

• Like 1

pizza company worst ive ever eaten or thrown in the bin is more like it ..the base was stodge ..more taste in a bowl of steamed rice than the fillings ..toppings ..Cr.p.Thais stick to Som tam and sticky rice..pizza is above you culinary levels