90 Day online reporting at Jomtien immigration

n210mp

Nothing to set up as such, just comments that the first ever 90 day report has to be done there,  Just give it a try online anyhow... if it works, all well and good.

Edited by jacko45k

Keep in mind that if any of your details have changed since your last 90 Day (i.e. new passport or address change) you probably won't be able to do it online. Otherwise you should be good to go.
Doesn't hurt to give it a try. As you are supposed to do it 7+ days in advance of your due date (or used to have to do it at least 7 days before), if it doesn't work you can still do it in person and then try again the next time.

I cannot remember where I previously heard that you had to do a personal  pre set up  application with Jomtien  (it was on Thai-Visa though)

Anyway thanks for the info, just one more point you can do it 14 days prior to the date but not before 7 days , is that correct?

Once again thank you for your imput

Please be aware of the fact that at present, the first 90d report after an annual extension of stay does NOT work in the online systems and must be done in the immigration office, no matter whether you have done online reports before or not. 

We can only wait for immigration to fix this bug in their system.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, n210mp said:

I cannot remember where I previously heard that you had to do a personal  pre set up  application with Jomtien  (it was on Thai-Visa though)

Anyway thanks for the info, just one more point you can do it 14 days prior to the date but not before 7 days , is that correct?

Once again thank you for your imput

Online, you can do it 7-15 days in advance, outside this period, online reporting is not possible. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Swiss1960 said:

Online, you can do it 7-15 days in advance, outside this period, online reporting is not possible. 

It has been changed to 

Applicants can submit this online application within 15 days until the due date of notification.

23 hours ago, Swiss1960 said:

Please be aware of the fact that at present, the first 90d report after an annual extension of stay does NOT work in the online systems and must be done in the immigration office, no matter whether you have done online reports before or not. 

We can only wait for immigration to fix this bug in their system.

I did not have this issue, I renewed my extension of stay retirement visa on 17 April, 2020, my continuing 90 day report prior to the extension was done online on May 07, 2020  (due on May 16, 2020) and approved with no issues.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, berrec said:

I did not have this issue, I renewed my extension of stay retirement visa on 17 April, 2020, my continuing 90 day report prior to the extension was done online on May 07, 2020  (due on May 16, 2020) and approved with no issues.

This is a new problem that immigration introduced with the latest update to their systems. I could also do my prior update in November 2020.

You are not affected up to your next annual renewal and after that only, if they did not fix the issue until then.

On 1/30/2021 at 8:53 AM, Kerryd said:

Keep in mind that if any of your details have changed since your last 90 Day (i.e. new passport or address change) you probably won't be able to do it online.

Address change seems to be OK from a mate's experience last week.  A TM30 had been done when he moved a few weeks ago.

9 hours ago, Searat7 said:

Years ago you could also do 90 day report through the mail. Is this still possible ?

With the mail method, I think you need to send it in about 2 weeks in advance. There's another thread here not long ago that had the details and addresses included.

Here it is:

Note that the address for the Bangkok Immigration office and the Jomtien Office are in there (the Jomtien address is further down the thread).

• 3 months later...
3 minutes ago, thaiflyer1 said:

Just to add you need to scroll to the bottom of the inset page and tick the box or you will not be able to access the next page

When are immigration next open? Just got my auto reminder to do my 90 days, I want to do it online and usually weekends or holidays I avoid.....(the server is on the same switch as the lights).

Edited by jacko45k

3 hours ago, jacko45k said:

When are immigration next open? Just got my auto reminder to do my 90 days, I want to do it online and usually weekends or holidays I avoid.....(the server is on the same switch as the lights).

I would think Tuesday..................but not sure

11 hours ago, thaiflyer1 said:

I would think Tuesday..................but not sure

I thought perhaps both Monday and Tuesday were days off... it was claimed a 4 day weekend.