The rains have come...

Lacessit

There's rain in Chiang Mai here too. 

This is supposed to be winter season where there's no rain. My lawn is almost dead from lack of water and the rain just saved it today.

Forecast rainy tomorrow too.

Edited by EricTh

1 hour ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

I am not in Thailand so you probably don't care but we had a ridiculously rainy Friday in Melbourne particularly in the hills. Flash floods etc. Been a strange summer.

My alternate abode is in Olinda, so I do keep an eye on Melbourne weather. You know what they say about the weather in Melbourne, if you don't like it, just wait ten minutes.

• Like 1

Stuck here in the US with the pandemic, Hope to get back this spring when I hope travel restrictions relax. And living vicariously by reading these posts.

I Love a nice torrential downpour in Khon Kaen. sitting under the covered portion under the house watching the rain and playing with the dogs. ????

Post some pictures please!   

1 hour ago, sirineou said:

Stuck here in the US with the pandemic, Hope to get back this spring when I hope travel restrictions relax. And living vicariously by reading these posts.

I Love a nice torrential downpour in Khon Kaen. sitting under the covered portion under the house watching the rain and playing with the dogs. ????

Post some pictures please!   

Take your pick, food or ladies. Mussuman curry.

IMG20201225183635.jpg

thaihoneys.jpg

3 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Take your pick, food or ladies. Mussuman curry.

IMG20201225183635.jpg

thaihoneys.jpg

at my age? Food!! 

especially food that only costs pennies , cause I am not only old but also cheap ????

Edited by sirineou
  • Haha 2

52 minutes ago, fondue zoo said:

damn it Lacessit    I showed my partner the picture of the curry with hopes of her making it tonight without scrolling all the way down first..  she said something to me in Thai and now no hope of curry.

Women. Can't live with them, can't live without them. What she said in Thai was presumably giving you curry of a different kind.

On 1/30/2021 at 8:16 PM, Lacessit said:

Not sure if I am lucky or not, 77 yo and still feel horny. Damn, off topic.

go for it, I am 67 and there is no rust on my helmet, rain here too in mae lao.

The wind was the worst.

• Like 1