Here’s a guide to which businesses can open in your province on Monday

Are people travelling from Bangkok to other provinces (yellow or green ones) subject to 14 days quarantine, or just required to show a Covid-19 free certificate not older than 38 hours?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, abrahamzvi said:

Are people travelling from Bangkok to other provinces (yellow or green ones) subject to 14 days quarantine, or just required to show a Covid-19 free certificate not older than 38 hours?

Most have the 14 days coming from a red Zone.

Surprisingly the best place to confirm this is the TAT site, (tatnews.org.th)

• Like 2
2 hours ago, abrahamzvi said:

if coming from high risk area ie; Red Zone,  yes. to 14 days. But i was told that if wanted to go from Khon Kaen to yasthoton, No. only self monitoring . look at province ruling on, tatnews.org. may help, But !!!

So all the higher zones will travel to the yellow zones and then it becomes a marron zone . we will all be Marooned !!!! na that won't happen 

• Haha 2
27 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

so I was told on this forum, just today, that travel between provinces was now allowed with no restrictions?  Wrong again.  I do wish people would not just make it up as they go along. It's like a virus on TVF.  This forum is so full of misinformation and wishful thinking that it's almost useless as a primary source of correct intelligence, unless its UbonJoe or Sheryl giving their take on things.   

I consider it amazing that we have two consistently accurate people on this site, we must be lucky ! 👌

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, PJPom said:

I consider it amazing that we have two consistently accurate people on this site, we must be lucky ! 👌

indeed so