MONO29 - installing on laptop ( download and install Nox Player )

Speedo1968

How safe is it to download MONO29 to my laptop ?
Has anyone downloaded and if so what issues, if any ?

I have LINE on both phone and laptop, is it possible to download the Nox Player to my laptop LINE files ?

Please keep any advice plain and easy to understand.
Thanks,

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't know you could have the same LINE account on two devices.  I have LINE on my phone, and a while ago I tried to add it to a tablet as well, but couldn't do it.

For an emulator, I use Bluestacks.  I only really use the emulator for some android apps that stream sports.    

20 hours ago, KhunHeineken said:

I didn't know you could have the same LINE account on two devices.  I have LINE on my phone, and a while ago I tried to add it to a tablet as well, but couldn't do it.

For an emulator, I use Bluestacks.  I only really use the emulator for some android apps that stream sports.    

I am not a techie but ditched Bluestacks on my laptop after a few tries a couple of years ago because it took up too much space when I tried to use WhatsApp for contacting family in UK.

I have both LINE and WhatsApp on my phone and laptop.     Some days WhatsApp can take ages to load on my laptop but it seems if I open my phone first it then loads quickly on my laptop.   No such issues with LINE.

Once loaded, if you turn your laptop off then open up the next day you will need to show the QR code on your phone to the one on the laptop to start your connection again.

If there are updates to LINE it may mean you have to reinstall LINE on your laptop but, this is a simple couple of clicks for both phone and laptop.

To me, who is sometimes "all fingers ..." with my phone I find it really easy when it is on my laptop, for both typing and adding pictures.    At least you don't need to walk about with the phone hanging off your ear !
Phone calls are free with LINE and you can answer either voice only or live the same as a phone.   Haven't tried this with WhatsApp but assume is same.   

You can use laptop when it is phone to phone i.e. no free wifi link, of course phone charges apply.

Sorry it's not technical but hope it helps.

On 2/11/2021 at 2:22 PM, KhunHeineken said:

From OP.
Were you able to add LINE to both your phone and tablet ?
It works fine on my laptop but it may not work on a tablet.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/12/2021 at 3:20 PM, Speedo1968 said:

I am not a techie but ditched Bluestacks on my laptop after a few tries a couple of years ago because it took up too much space when I tried to use WhatsApp for contacting family in UK.

I have both LINE and WhatsApp on my phone and laptop.     Some days WhatsApp can take ages to load on my laptop but it seems if I open my phone first it then loads quickly on my laptop.   No such issues with LINE.

Once loaded, if you turn your laptop off then open up the next day you will need to show the QR code on your phone to the one on the laptop to start your connection again.

If there are updates to LINE it may mean you have to reinstall LINE on your laptop but, this is a simple couple of clicks for both phone and laptop.

To me, who is sometimes "all fingers ..." with my phone I find it really easy when it is on my laptop, for both typing and adding pictures.    At least you don't need to walk about with the phone hanging off your ear !
Phone calls are free with LINE and you can answer either voice only or live the same as a phone.   Haven't tried this with WhatsApp but assume is same.   

You can use laptop when it is phone to phone i.e. no free wifi link, of course phone charges apply.

Sorry it's not technical but hope it helps.

I can put LINE on multiple devices, I just couldn't run the same account, simultaneously,  on the different devices.   

On 2/17/2021 at 3:10 PM, Speedo1968 said:

From OP.
Were you able to add LINE to both your phone and tablet ?
It works fine on my laptop but it may not work on a tablet.

Yes. I can install LINE on different devices, I just couldn't get the same account to work across different devices, simultaneously.  

• Thanks 1