Travel Between Bueng Kan and Pattaya

dsfbrit

I would like to travel between Pattaya and Bueng Kan by bus, both ways next week or the 20th February.

Is there a bus service between the 2 areas NOW and if I do this trip is there a quarantine in the Bueng Kan area?

Thanks for your help.

7 hours ago, dsfbrit said:

I would like to travel between Pattaya and Bueng Kan by bus, both ways next week or the 20th February.

Is there a bus service between the 2 areas NOW and if I do this trip is there a quarantine in the Bueng Kan area?

Thanks for your help.

Crazy or what !!! Stay home, stay safe, surely you can wait a while to get your leg over.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, colinneil said:

Crazy or what !!! Stay home, stay safe, surely you can wait a while to get your leg over.

So, in your opinion, when will that time be?

Let's face it Covid is gonna be here for a long long time to come ( maybe forever ) do you suggest we just hide away for the rest of our time?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

There are 2 bus companies who operated from Pattaya to Loei. Nakornchai Transportation (0819671525) and Nakornchai Air. We picked the bus up in Korat, so I presume it came down on route 2. We travelled before the latest restrictions so you’ll have to check with the bus companies on current situation. Good Luck

NorfolkandChance, thanks for the feedback.

I have decided to use my car for these trips. It is a 12 hour drive, but I have made 12 hour trips before and they are OK.

A bit tiring, but with a few stops on the way quite achievable.

Thanks again for the help.

• Thanks 1