Does anyone use 3BB Gigatv??

byon

4 minutes ago, byon said:

Yea, may be I'll look for the other box instead 3BB haha. What's about the quality of video and audio? Is that good?

Of course. Most modern Android boxes pump out HD or even 4K signals but only good if your monitor/TV is up to it, and audio is good as long as you put it through a good system or phones. It's the actual content which is sh..te.

And the remote control, as it is with many boxes, is so un-friendly to use. Plug a USB keyboard & mouse in them.

Edited by KannikaP
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 2/2/2021 at 11:46 AM, KannikaP said:

Of course. Most modern Android boxes pump out HD or even 4K signals but only good if your monitor/TV is up to it, and audio is good as long as you put it through a good system or phones. It's the actual content which is sh..te.

And the remote control, as it is with many boxes, is so un-friendly to use. Plug a USB keyboard & mouse in them.

So, how about the video quality of these bulid-in channels? It lists a 4k channel(Love 4k Natural), does the video quality as good as Netflix 4k?

2 minutes ago, Stephenong said:

So, how about the video quality of these bulid-in channels? It lists a 4k channel(Love 4k Natural), does the video quality as good as Netflix 4k?

I never got that far. You can get as many 4K animal/natural videos that you need on You Tube or from torrents.

Edited by KannikaP

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/2/2021 at 11:20 AM, KannikaP said:

I got one two weeks ago. Yes HBO and some of the live channels are in English, but not many, and after looking thru all the movies I found about two that I would want to watch.

Although it is an Android box with Google Play installed, you cannot install many other apps which you can on another Android box. I find it very limited, but have signed up for 12 months @ Bht 107 a month. I wish I had gone out and bought a different one. 

So you can configure your own android box and use it right?