Phuket lifts quarantine for all domestic arrivals, except Samut Sakhon

webfact

Phuket lifts quarantine for all domestic arrivals, except Samut Sakhon

By The Phuket News

1612259562_1-org.jpgThe notice issued today (Feb 2). Image: PR Dept

PHUKET: All arrivals in Phuket – except those from Samut Sakhon – are no longer required to observe a mandatory 14-day quarantine following an order issued by Phuket Governor Narong Woonciew today (Feb 2).

The announcement follows a meeting of the Phuket Communicable Disease Committee at Phuket Provincial Hall yesterday, with the new order published by the Phuket office of the Public Relations Department (PR Phuket) this afternoon.

People arriving from Bangkok or the 75 provinces not including Samut Sakhon, according to the notice today, must:

Source: https://www.thephuketnews.com/phuket-lifts-quarantine-for-all-domestic-arrivals-except-samut-sakhon-78870.php

tphuketnews_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright Phuket News 2021-02-03

1 hour ago, mike313 said:

You our not meant to travel

All of this was supposed to be opening up Phuket for upcoming Chinese new year, so people can "travel" into the island from other provinces to boost Phuket domestic tourism and economy...., where have you been hiding...!? lol ????

1 hour ago, Agusts said:

All of this was supposed to be opening up Phuket for upcoming Chinese new year, so people can "travel" into the island from other provinces to boost Phuket domestic tourism and economy...., where have you been hiding...!? lol ????

So...its sure then, only Covid infected people in Samut Sakhon .....????

15 hours ago, uli65 said:

do you still need to register at gophuket.com website??

would like to travel next week. thanks

No, I just flew from Bkk to Phuket today and did not register on the Pooget website, nor did I download any mor chana app, or any other stupid app or website. No questions asked, apart from the tour desks asking if had a hotel yet, and the taxi mob outside asking if I needed a taxi.

By the way, just making fun with the “Pooget”, I thought it sounded better than Phuget.

• Like 2