Which BKK makro market has a beef butcher section?

CLW

As the title says, does anyone know which branch of Makro in BKK has a proper butcher section for beef?

I'm tired buying only those available cuts, frozen or vacuum packed. And in worst case, the selection is very limited.

Can you pre-order some meat cuts and pick them up later?

Or other than Makro, are there butcher shops in BKK that sell normal priced beef (no high end shops, I know them)?

If by proper butcher you mean killing and dressing livestock, then no, but if you mean a counter with live meat-cutters, it's been a while since I've been there, but the Macro on Srinakarin south of the Trad road has (or at least had) one, although thinking about it that might be Samut Prakarn...

Off Phetchaburi (Soi 47?) close to Bangkok Hospital Dental Center there is a Harrison Bucher that has a restaurant and hanging beef they are always cutting when I am there. That said, the were remodeling last time I was there so call first. they have a website.

Not sure what you mean about normal price shops.  Decent beef is pricy here, you either spend the money or don't.