Dream leads to brothers finding rare pearl worth 10 million baht on Thai beach

webfact

4 hours ago, PETERTHEEATER said:

And, after 15 days quarantine finds that his Tourist Visa does permit him to transact business deals?

So you think the 40 million tourists whi came in 2019 on a tourist visa were not allowed to buy anything in Thailand to take back?

8 hours ago, smedly said:

I thought lifting coral etc from beaches was illegal in Thailand and many tourists have been fined for having it in their possession 

Coral is something totally different then a shelfish . Nice of you to be so negative on a positive story , some people being lucky to do such a find . Or are you just jellyfishlous that it wasn't you ? 

11 hours ago, webfact said:

Now Sanook said that a wealthy Chinese businessman has offered the brothers 10 million baht for the pearl and plans to fly to Thailand.

I hope he's got his ASQ accommodation booked already, they seem to be very busy, lol 

I had a dream a wealthy Chinese man stole a priceless pearl and smuggled it into a desolate Thai beach, only to be sold back to the business man for 10% of it’s actual value, as the pearl is not marked with a lazer impossible to prove its ownership.

and they all lived happily ever after.❤️
happy new yea 

image.png

11 hours ago, webfact said:

On closer inspection they realised they had found the Melo Pearl that is the most valuable pearl in the world.

They were not only lucky, at the same time they seem to be well-informed about pearls, if they knew what they found just by looking at it.

This story stinks worse than rotten shell fish

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Susco said:

They were not only lucky, at the same time they seem to be well-informed about pearls, if they knew what they found just by looking at it.

This story stinks worse than rotten shell fish

They actually found Marsh Melo, they have the story wrong, its a new music video...

The Melo Melo is quite a large conch like gastropod (about the size of a coconut). Maybe the pontoon was part of a structure growing out these animals. It seems a bit odd that the animal as washed ashore.

Maybe someone is trying to 'legitimise' the pearl which has been stolen elsewhere.

Edited by Stevemercer

Hey Mung - I left LOS permanently in 2103, but I guarantee that some dreams DO happen. I now live in Oz with my Thai lady & our daughter and I own a few racehorses. At 70, I can now afford to indulge a little. One or two even win sometimes. However, way back in 1978, I had a dream in which I dreamt the first three placings in Australia's (& the worlds) richest handicap horse race - the Melbourne Cup. It has been run on the first Tuesday in November for over 150 years. It may be odd, but then so is this. The year earlier, I was a Sgt in a platoon of young soldiers, one of whom had a Chinese surname. I asked him if he was related to a jockey who had the same surname (Doon). He was - it was his father. He asked me why I had asked about his dad - I told him my family has been breeding thoroughbreds for well over 100 years. He then "tipped" me a horse his father was riding that day in Sydney. I backed it & it won. It was 1977 & it was 15/1 ! I was rich for a month ! Its' name was 'ARWON' which is 'Nowra' (a town from which the first ever Melbourne Cup winner came from) spelt backwards.The next day he said "dad says this horse "stays all day" and "can win a Melbourne Cup". The next year I had the dream. The horse named "Arwon" did win the Melbourne Cup, at 13/2, or seven and a half to one. On race day, I bet big, real big, & paid off the mortgage on my first home. You unbelievers can all laugh - I had THAT dream in February, 1978 ! The Melbourne Cup was not run until the first Tuesday in November of that year ! The first acceptors for that race are not until months after February ! It happened. Jing Jing Khup ! I got rich, real bloody quick. Then, the usual <deleted> with a farang woman happened & I lost the lot. Never had such a lucky dream ever again. I got it all back though, in only 8 years in Oz. Even Mrs P is a believer now. We have two horses running in Brisbane tomorrow. One of them, might even win, but I don't care. She is happy, - so is the MIL. That's what it's all about, isn't it ? 

• Like 2

I had a landlady whose daughter dreamt the grand National winner years  running . I still remember some of them Early Mist , Royal Tan, Quare Times etc. I am also sure that I am not the only person who has had a restless night and had fleeting dreams of place and events, which when you wake-up and think about them you realize that you have never been to any of the places you dreamt off. But you can see the streets and buildings clearly  So who knowns what the mind does. I am sure someone out there will tell me if so can they also explain why people rob, murder, steal and fight. Yep the mind is a wonderful thing with no control we know off.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

On 2/6/2021 at 10:23 AM, elgenon said:

Wasn't there a story about fossilized whale sperm, or something similar, being found? 2 amazing finds.

I would hope to hear a follow up on both stories. See them depositing the money. 

It was a lump of solidified whale vomit... Ambergris

• Thanks 1

On 2/5/2021 at 2:52 PM, Aussiepeter said:

Hey Mung - I left LOS permanently in 2103, but I guarantee that some dreams DO happen. I now live in Oz with my Thai lady & our daughter and I own a few racehorses. At 70, I can now afford to indulge a little. One or two even win sometimes. However, way back in 1978, I had a dream in which I dreamt the first three placings in Australia's (& the worlds) richest handicap horse race - the Melbourne Cup. It has been run on the first Tuesday in November for over 150 years. It may be odd, but then so is this. The year earlier, I was a Sgt in a platoon of young soldiers, one of whom had a Chinese surname. I asked him if he was related to a jockey who had the same surname (Doon). He was - it was his father. He asked me why I had asked about his dad - I told him my family has been breeding thoroughbreds for well over 100 years. He then "tipped" me a horse his father was riding that day in Sydney. I backed it & it won. It was 1977 & it was 15/1 ! I was rich for a month ! Its' name was 'ARWON' which is 'Nowra' (a town from which the first ever Melbourne Cup winner came from) spelt backwards.The next day he said "dad says this horse "stays all day" and "can win a Melbourne Cup". The next year I had the dream. The horse named "Arwon" did win the Melbourne Cup, at 13/2, or seven and a half to one. On race day, I bet big, real big, & paid off the mortgage on my first home. You unbelievers can all laugh - I had THAT dream in February, 1978 ! The Melbourne Cup was not run until the first Tuesday in November of that year ! The first acceptors for that race are not until months after February ! It happened. Jing Jing Khup ! I got rich, real bloody quick. Then, the usual <deleted> with a farang woman happened & I lost the lot. Never had such a lucky dream ever again. I got it all back though, in only 8 years in Oz. Even Mrs P is a believer now. We have two horses running in Brisbane tomorrow. One of them, might even win, but I don't care. She is happy, - so is the MIL. That's what it's all about, isn't it ? 

The few dreams I've had which proved to actually unfold in reality, were always based around an ex girlfriend of mine. I had really strong feelings which for this person and especially during this period of time when the dreams happened. We had to live at a distance for the last leg of our relationship, and the distance proved to be too much for us and so we decided to break it off and do the whole 'non contact' thing.

Over the course of about a year, I sometimes would reach out to her and she would do the same, rarely, but we would both give in to the temptation every now and then. Even though she became engaged where she had to live. I was living in Thailand at the time and she was over in the Middle East. I have lived in Thailand for about a decade, and throughout that time I encountered a snake probably 6-7 times. What would happen in relation to my dreams and this woman is that I would have a very prominent dream about snakes. Often the floor would be covered with them and I sometimes would be bitten. The following day from this kind of dream sure enough 2 things would happen. I would encounter a snake, and either that day or the next my ex would contact me. I remember once I was standing in my lounge drinking some green tea while looking out through the French Doors, when suddenly a birds nest fell from the tree in the garden along with a snake. It got to the point where as soon as I had a dream with snakes in it, I knew that this ex was going to text or call me within a day or 2, and it happened just like that. We could go many weeks without talking, and yet it was almost like clockwork. 

However that isn't where it stops. Other things happened in relation to this woman and my dreams. I had a dream that her sister gave birth to a girl. When I dream about this ex and it's quite obviously prominent, I know it means something. So when I awoke and I spoke with her the next day (this was before we decided to cut ties), I said 'don't be surprised if your sister is pregnant.' She laughed, but 6 weeks later her sister announced that she was pregnant. There were other situations too that made me and her really think about what this existence is all about. I dreamed things that would happen in her life, it was quite odd. I've never had this with anybody else, just with her. 

On 2/5/2021 at 1:38 AM, webfact said:

Dream leads to brothers finding rare pearl worth 10 million baht on Thai beach

1pm1.jpg

Picture: Sanook

Two brothers in the southern Thai province of Nakhon Sri Thammarat could soon be getting millions of baht after finding what they believe is an extremely rare kind of orange pearl called a Melo Pearl on the beach.

Sanook reported that Channel 3 featured the story of Hatchai and Worachat Niyomdecha who had a dream about an old man with a flowing beard dressed in white who urged them to go to the beach as there was something there for them.

On waking with a start they headed to the sands and found a clump of shellfish attached to the remnants of a pontoon and within that were three shellfish that dropped off and almost presented themselves to the brothers. 

On closer inspection they realised they had found the Melo Pearl that is the most valuable pearl in the world.

Online information suggests they have been sold for as much as $250,000 when set in jewelry. 

They come from a gastropod or snail called the Melo Melo.

Now Sanook said that a wealthy Chinese businessman has offered the brothers 10 million baht for the pearl and plans to fly to Thailand.

Source: Sanook 

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2021-02-05

Hey you sceptical lot, imagine if that wealthy Chinese businessman turns out to be an old man with a flowing beard dressed in white!  

Nice story, no need for any negativity please.

On 2/5/2021 at 3:40 PM, Mung said:

I myself have dreamt on a couple of occasions about something and then that thing happened the next day or within the next 2-3 days. It wasn't something trivial either, such as putting on a pair of red socks. 
I feel it needs to be studied, because there are countless real life accounts of this happening. I remember seeing a documentary about the Tsunami in Thailand, where an English family were staying I think in Phuket when it happened. The father was stating how his son dreamt that night of the town becoming flooded, and he had woken up multiple times with the same dream. 
We are conscious beings perceiving 'slice snippets' of the 4th dimension, within our 3rd dimensional world. It could be possible that during sleep, sometimes we are able to perceive different snippets of the 4th dimension, and often when the situation is something major. According to quantum physics, everything that has ever happened and will ever happen, exists in the same 'moment' or 'space'. It is much like having a movie on a VCR tape, each segment of that movie points to a specific time in that movie, yet the entire movie is within the tape. Consciousness is all but a mystery to science, it hasn't even begin to fully understand it, let alone the universe. 

Exactly, who are we to say what a boy did or did not dream. Regardless, it's a good find, I hope their family doesn't flees them and they use it wisely. Most of us work a good portion of our lives away for that kind of money.. After taxes and expenses.. Speaking of which, I wonder how much the government is going to ask for?

On 07/02/2021 at 8:51 PM, Devlin said:

Nice story, no need for any negativity please.

Unfortunately, according to news articles they have been arrested by the police for holding a celebratory crystal meth party for friends.

All sounds very fishy. The news team will shortly post the latest on this.

On 2/8/2021 at 5:53 AM, jossthaifarang said:

Exactly, who are we to say what a boy did or did not dream. Regardless, it's a good find, I hope their family doesn't flees them and they use it wisely. Most of us work a good portion of our lives away for that kind of money.. After taxes and expenses.. Speaking of which, I wonder how much the government is going to ask for?

The boy died in the tsunami. The father was tearful talking about it int he documentary, but smiled when he said that his son as always so intuitive, and spoke about the dream he had multiple times that night. The father, the mother and one child survived, but 2 of their children did not. 

On 2/8/2021 at 2:10 PM, Bangyai said:

Unfortunately, according to news articles they have been arrested by the police for holding a celebratory crystal meth party for friends.

All sounds very fishy. The news team will shortly post the latest on this.

Why is that fishy lol? If someone with a drug addiction comes into a lot of money, what are they going to do?