Thai doctors remove TWO METER tapeworm from man during surgery

webfact

8 hours ago, tifino said:

Tri-ang p00 scale layout? 

N gauge -( Peco fine scale track,) building a model of a " might have been" Somerset and Dorset Railway branch line terminus set in 1961.

Early days yet - I've had most of the bits in store since I moved from the UK. Family think I'm bonkers...

There is a shop in Bangkok who is a Peco agent, but most stuff has to come by mail order from the UK.

Edited by herfiehandbag
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, Tagged said:

Not sure of no side effects, but however found this one where they recomend one time a year. Thumbs up, will do one time of year from now on. Thanks

https://gidocjhb.co.za/deworming-importance/

They make recommendation on basis of living in South Africa and write "grown-ups with poor body or food hygiene due to poor living conditions or unclean habits, people handling pets or raw meat and persons who walk barefoot ought to deworm."  I don't know about you but I am not living in box in Isaan shack, thank you.

4 minutes ago, Patong2021 said:

They make recommendation on basis of living in South Africa and write "grown-ups with poor body or food hygiene due to poor living conditions or unclean habits, people handling pets or raw meat and persons who walk barefoot ought to deworm."  I don't know about you but I am not living in box in Isaan shack, thank you.

We live quite decent in Isan, but we have animals who is treated for worms every 3 months, but you know thai and hygiene and especially on kitchens, no matter where you are, they are not used to clean their hands to well, and use the same thing in kitchen for meat, vegetables and fruit and clean only with cold water. So I would not be to sure comparing Isan only ???? 

We eat raw vegetables out from our garden to, and how about the vegetables you buy in shop? Rinse only with clean water or tap water? 

If you ask me, your last comment is a bit off. Thank you sir